Sign in to follow this  
Wangertang

New Weapon Found - Bloodstained Sword

wait...this is new?

dude guys Ive had this weapon since like the game came out, I never realized you guys didn't have it...lol

Don't get confused with the rusted sword.

It's not on the database, so that's why it's "new"

I'd be more than happy to spread this around to people. (I have no issue just handing it out, but if anybody has the Septor, I'd be more than happy with a trade!)

My Gamertag is Sctt.

Send me a message first, because my Friends List is usually full.

Do this by setting up a message. When selecting a recipient, press Y to enter my gamertag. I'll invite you if I'm on, or message you back.

Guest Shreddist Prime

i would be most greatful if someone could give me the blood stained sword and kings scepter to give to my friends and so on :D

can sombody please help me get the blood stained sword or kings septer as well? because i will be very sad :cry: and if u could send me a friend request and help that would be cool 8-) also if i can i could try to help whoever needs the ray gun :) and my GT is : penguin748

A lot of people are claiming to have had the sword since forever. They may say things like "Oh, thats a weapon drop, or I got it on x level"

I call BS on all of these, don't you guys think that many of us have played this game MANY times over and have tried to get these weapons legitly and it just isn't happening? unless we really get to the source of how these weapons came about, rumors will be rumors.