Sign in to follow this  
Guest xxlilpainxx

to the behemoth developers

Guest xxlilpainxx

ok guys.. from looking at all these pics and videos of this game it looks like the game is gona be really really fun to play.. all i want to know is... if the game is gona come out this year... can u plz answer that.. thanx :lol:

It's been in development for over two years. But while I hope it will release this year, I'm not holding my breath.

Well this is just a guess but i think that with all the new games being released in November and around that area im guessing that BBT will be released around that time period.

Yeah, a certain website stated that the game would release on 11/11/11, but they are dirty liars without a reliable source. :roll:

I am pretty sure this game has more than a year in development. I am also pretty sure they are working on game #4 already.

Good games take their time, and for all I have seen, The Behemoth team creates excellent games, so that's why it takes such a long time

I am pretty sure this game has more than a year in development. I am also pretty sure they are working on game #4 already.

They arent Valve, they shouldnt really have to delay this badly.

I dont even want to know how long a new game would take if they were still working on Battleblock.

Games normally take a long time to make. Behemoth just tells us about there games the moment there first in progress, most of the time we don't know about a project until much later during development.

it must come they said 2-3 years for the game because this march will mark 3 years that they've been working on the game :|