Sign in to follow this  
maxtuskyman

"Weekly" Prisoner Update

When the behemoth made the new bbt website, they said that they would show a new prisoner weekly. It's been almost 3 weeks since the last one! Whats going on?

When the behemoth made the new bbt website, they said that they would show a new prisoner weekly. It's been almost 3 weeks since the last one! Whats going on?

They're busy making a level entirely comprised of ice blocks because of my comment in another thread. I'd say that's enough work to justify not having weekly updates.

In all seriousness, they're probably just working hard on the game. If stopping updates would get the game out 2 months sooner, I'd say stop them all entirely.

sorry for the delays in our "weekly" prisoner update posts. with comic-con, penny-arcade expo so close to each other, it takes a hit for some of our online postings.

we were going to try to get the friday post up today (which Dan jumped on to mention), but we're a little slammed at the office right now. i'm looking to get the post up on Saturday (tomorrow) as a possibility instead.

thanks for your patience though, and more importantly your support.

I enjoy those updates, it seems a shame they get delayed so often. But still, if it helps the game get out sooner, I can wait.