Sign in to follow this  
Guest threefiftyzzz

NEW DLC OUT NOW.! 8/26

Guest threefiftyzzz

they added the pink knight for free and the blacksmith for 160 msp..! awesomeness.!

Guest drmartin

I LOVE YOU! the xbox verson updated today but i didnt see the DLC, they are finally up :D THANK YOU BEHEMOTH

Guest threefiftyzzz

me neither.! i heard on gamefaqs about the update for avatar awards but nothing about the character packs...this is awesome..! my kid is in heaven right now...

I haven't been on the forums in what feels like forever. I missed you all!

I saw the update through Twitter, and just reading that there was new content brought tears of joy to my eyes. Thanks you so much, The Behemoth, the update is great and the Pink Knight is everything I thought it would be and more!

I could only find one video on youtube :P

RTY: Weapons Frog Tongue Flick

RTB: Flaming Hammer

airRTY: same as ground RTY like the blue knight.

RTA: A spring appears that flings him up then breaks

I also saw a weapon with a poison effect.

SO EPIC.

When will this be out for ps3?

Definitely, I think they released it on 360 first as a compensation for having to wait so long for the Pink Knight, hopefully they will get the ps3 version out soon!

HURGH WHY IS PS3 VERSION SO MUCH BETTER

PS3 had to wait 2 years for Castle Crashers.

360 had to wait 1 year for exclusive PS3 content along with some new extra stuff.

I just hope the "BEHEMOTH HATES XBOX" posts start to die down now. I mean really, it still baffles me that people actually thought that. :|

Just finished with the Purple Knight/Blacksmith and he was pretty cool. His spring jump is hilarious and his hammers are quite useful at times. His splash magic though wasn't at that great though compared to other characters, as it wasn't too efficient at taking out normal baddies, leaving its use to only things that can get hit multiple times, and compare to others that also do that, it pales in comparison. However it was entertaining how the frog's tongue got longer the higher your magic was. Overall he was quite enjoyable. Thank you Behemoth for getting these out to use. ;)

Looks like I've got some work to do on the wiki then :)

If anyone gets a good HIGH-QUALITY shot of the Purple Knight's profile pic (the picture that appears on the selection screen), please post it here or send it to me so I can add it to the wiki.

EDIT: Looks like this is already answered above, but I assume that the new DLC isn't out on PS3 yet? If that is the case, does anyone know when it will be released?

Guest ShouKobayashi

I hope the Purple Knight will follow soon~ish for Castle Crashers (PS3) Version.

Other than that I'm just happy that now everybody can enjoy the awesomeness of the Pink Knight. I've got myself a Pink Controller just for the right feeling of it... Also it's great they will donate addtional 50.000 $ to the Brust Cancer Awareness, when everybidy on the Box will download it.

So ... YAY!

HURGH WHY IS PS3 VERSION SO MUCH BETTER

PS3 had to wait 2 years for Castle Crashers.

360 had to wait 1 year for exclusive PS3 content along with some new extra stuff.

I just hope the "BEHEMOTH HATES XBOX" posts start to die down now. I mean really, it still baffles me that people actually thought that. :|

I was thinking the same thing. Suspicious. :ninja:

I'm just surprised BFG isn't all over the wiki already :lol:

Updates coming tonight :)

I still need a high-quality profile pic of the Purple Knight though...does anyone have one? I'll try to grab it from Youtube if no one has a better source.

I'm just surprised BFG isn't all over the wiki already :lol:

Updates coming tonight :)

I still need a high-quality profile pic of the Purple Knight though...does anyone have one? I'll try to grab it from Youtube if no one has a better source.

Here's a Youtube video with everything.

I played through Tall Grass field and noticed that several non-boss bears had flags on their backs and even one of the two thieves at the end. I'm almost positive this is a change, although I'm not sure if it was intentional or not. I didn't see any flags popping up on any other levels, though.

Also, I have a request for some help and I need someone who owns Castle Crashers but hasn't downloaded the new Pink Knight and Legend of the Blacksmith DLC's but has downloaded the King and Necromantic Pack DLCs.

I need someone to figure out if the title update alone changes the level requirements for the DLC weapons or if downloading one of the new DLCs does.

I played through Tall Grass field and noticed that several non-boss bears had flags on their backs and even one of the two thieves at the end. I'm almost positive this is a change, although I'm not sure if it was intentional or not. I didn't see any flags popping up on any other levels, though.

i noticed something as well, i got a golden whale from the Pink Knight DLC and so did my other friend but my other friends downloaded the pink knight DLC and they didn't get the Golden Whale and the Development blog said

Download the Pink Knight (complete with new weapons!) in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace, FOR FREE!!!!!!! ($1.00 donated to Keep A Breast Foundation with each of the first 50,000 downloads)
so did the first 50,000 people who downloaded the pink knight pack get a golden whale or did my friends glitch?

i noticed something as well, i got a golden whale from the Pink Knight DLC and so did my other friend but my other friends downloaded the pink knight DLC and they didn't get the Golden Whale and the Development blog said
Download the Pink Knight (complete with new weapons!) in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace, FOR FREE!!!!!!! ($1.00 donated to Keep A Breast Foundation with each of the first 50,000 downloads)
so did the first 50,000 people who downloaded the pink knight pack get a golden whale or did my friends glitch?

It's being said that you have to beat the game on Insane Mode to get the Golden Whale or that you have to beat the game with the Pink Knight. Have you done either of those things?

It's being said that you have to beat the game on Insane Mode to get the Golden Whale or that you have to beat the game with the Pink Knight. Have you done either of those things?

im at lava world with my pink knight and i didnt but my friend beat insane mode ( the one without the whale)