Sign in to follow this  
5ektor

Weapons frog.

So BIG thanks to the Behemoth for all that they do! Bought the Blacksmith and grabbed the Pink Knight instantly. I have three daughters, Abigail (2.5 months), Olivia (3 years) and Arwen (7 years). With Olivia's favorite color being purple and Arwen's being pink you can imagine that the girls loved them. Now back to my topic... I am currently using the Blacksmith and standing within the bowels of the weapons frog, I have every weapon unlocked and I have to say...there is a still alot of room for more, were talking between 8 and 10. I know that the Asian PSN sites leaked the Can't stop crying pack, but I feel there is still one left. Fingers crossed for a troll pack! Or a black or golden knight ala style of the default knights.

Yep, 32 seems like a good number to stop on. Or 40. :)

Personally, I'm hoping that the 32nd character (if there is one) is the Industrial Prince.

Personally, I'm hoping that the 32nd character (if there is one) is the Industrial Prince.

Oh man would I love that. Either him or Dan Paladin.

Or Fat Kid.

... Or the Evil Wizard.

Maybe there should be every character ever. Yeah, that works.

It would be cool to get more packs. And more avatar items. I want to see the troll, the industrial prince and some new colored knights, yellow, black and brown. As for the avatar items...entire suits for the red, blue, orange, green, grey and pink knights and also the blacksmith. And more animal orbs. Thanks to the Behemoth!

I'd play the game as Dan Paladin... :lol:

Out of all the games I have, Castle Crashers is mine and my son's fav!..

But back to the point, it does seem we're due summat else...

I am currently using the Blacksmith and standing within the bowels of the weapons frog, I have every weapon unlocked and I have to say...there is a still alot of room for more, were talking between 8 and 10.

http://i54.tinypic.com/mue5hj.jpg

I have never seen that picture, but it makes me want that lightning bolt oh so badly.

I definitly would like to see some sort of black knight. Or a white knight would be awsome too. It could be like a light vs dark pack.

Speaking of the Weapon Frog, any votes for names on the new weapons that were added in the Blacksmith Pack? Right now, Zar and I are using:

--Cattle Prod

--Dinner Fork

--Hammer

--Man Catcher (look it up online, that's an actual weapon type from the medieval era)

It's that fourth one that we're having the toughest time naming, or even identifying.

Oh man would I love that. Either him or Dan Paladin.

Or Fat Kid.

... Or the Evil Wizard.

Maybe there should be every character ever. Yeah, that works.

Hmm...I would like to see the Fat Kid beating up on aliens in the Alien Mothership level :)

And Evil Wizard vs. Evil Wizard has some appeal, though I've always liked that idea (if you ever find a Chrono Trigger Magus vs. Magus video on Youtube, that's mine :lol: )

Let's see, who else would be good options? Well, of the primary and secondary colors, Yellow and Cyan aren't used yet, and neither are Black, White, or Brown. One of them could use Earth elemental magic since that's not taken yet.

Playing as one of the paintings (in particular, the Red Square Bull) could be fun. And then there's several NPCs that don't have a starring role yet - the Vet, Sorceress, Bards, Sailors, Princesses, and the ever-popular Industrial Prince...

I'm sure we could help The Behemoth narrow the list down to 15 or 20 additional characters!

i agree but i would hope for the troll, Prince, or the custom knight option where you can use a paint setting to color a blank knight and then you get to choose the magic attacks (like the poison Splash and the flaming hammer projectile) but you have to own that knight to choose that magic because i love to create new things in games

Speaking of the Weapon Frog, any votes for names on the new weapons that were added in the Blacksmith Pack? Right now, Zar and I are using:

--Cattle Prod

--Dinner Fork

--Hammer

--Man Catcher (look it up online, that's an actual weapon type from the medieval era)

It's that fourth one that we're having the toughest time naming, or even identifying.

Wait, so The Behemoth doesn't name them? I thought they all had official name labels in the 360 version?