Sign in to follow this  
drunken feedle

Reaction + thoughts

First off i went to the marketplace to check for some new add ons to anything..

I thought i was seeing things..

CASTLE CRASHERS BLACKSMITH DLC and PINK KNIGHT!

AWSOME!

Then the game had a new update and a new menu screen animations in the background!

Ok... It's like christmas all over again...

Quickly got ahold of otto and forgotten and rekindled the joy.

Forgotten was like a little school girl with excitement i couldn't tell him anything else.

AWSOME!!

Now my viking costume from deadliest warriors avatar with orange knight and light sabre look more authentic.

Now onto the game play with the new characters..

Blacksmith- His Y magic is alot like the brutes in terms of quickness and speed. Doing this magic in the air in arena mode throws alot of people off and makes alot of people upset cause they can't set up their juggles ! Lol More magic points you have give the tounge a longer reach and the magic can be spammed.

His flame mallet rocks and does burnable damage. Also his spring board animation is cool since its unique.

Pink knight- rainbows extrend ala rainbow islands with the higher magic you have. Animal bombs are cool but i havnt been able to open any caves/cracks with them.. just tried to get the troll orb and no dice. Anyhow a great new addition!

Weapons: Glad behemoth finally released a poinson elemental weapon.. not sure what exactly it is or is called but its got a green tear for where crit skull would be. Youll see a green puff when you juggle now.

Havnt reached level 20 to test the other weapons.. cattle prod looks cool

Im just glad this game finally got polished!

Guest alessandro

I love that they fixed Icekimo.

I love Purple Knight! I think Ill get a buddy over and we'll play through campaign with Pink & Purple.

Its really cool to see Behemoth supporting Castle Crashers.

I can't wait for the future possibility of Caslte Crashers 2.

Well two of my threads haven't been approved yet, and only 1 of them is related to this; so my issue is that when using my purple knight (Haven't used any others yet,) if I do the button combo XXXY, or something around that area, I do things like 108-118's. Which is highly unusual if you ask me, as I only put 1-3 xp. points on my character's atk.

Does anybody know how to fix this? It's stopping me from really enjoying beating the living crap out of these A.I.

Lol I will admit I did have a 10 minute freak out. My quest for gold skulls has been reawakened.

sad thing is i lost 2 gold skulls somehow..

my open face grey knight and my cultist...

:/ !!!!

now i have 4 more to get!

I was playing a 4 man arena match and out of nowhere my opponnents chose a purple and pink knight! I started freaking out left the match and went straight to to the marketplace.

I'm at the 3rd blue bar for the Pink Knight and he can only still do two rows of rainbows at once. I'm kinda dissapointed in this.
i believe it goes approximately 4 or 5 at the end, which covers the majority of the screen.

I'm at the 3rd blue bar for the Pink Knight and he can only still do two rows of rainbows at once. I'm kinda dissapointed in this.
i believe it goes approximately 4 or 5 at the end, which covers the majority of the screen.

I meant in repetition. The splash is 4 or 5 rainbows long right now.

purple knight does DOT x 2.green beefy in industrial castle is no longer juggleable.

It appears from what I've been reading that the xbox update has changed the xbox version more similar to the ps3 version. Ever since the ps3 version came out, you could never juggle the brute at industrial castle. Which is why we had to change our strategy for the co-op run. Fast forward to 13:27.

Having played insane mode on both consoles, I know exactly what you guys are now going through as I had to adjust to them on the ps3 console. Otto, did they change the damage for the spear fish in flooded temple? Because on the ps3 version they do over 200 damage, and last time I checked on the xbox they were doing slightly passed 40 per hit.

purple knight does DOT x 2.green beefy in industrial castle is no longer juggleable.

It appears from what I've been reading that the xbox update has changed the xbox version more similar to the ps3 version. Ever since the ps3 version came out, you could never juggle the brute at industrial castle. Which is why we had to change our strategy for the co-op run. Fast forward to 13:27.

Having played insane mode on both consoles, I know exactly what you guys are now going through as I had to adjust to them on the ps3 console. Otto, did they change the damage for the spear fish in flooded temple? Because on the ps3 version they do over 200 damage, and last time I checked on the xbox they were doing slightly passed 40 per hit.

spear fish do 214 dmg...the beefy glitch on the flight up to castle wizard has been fixed....and its nice to see iceskimo with decent magic dmg-infinate xxxy and blue type y magic,now hes a very good knight rather than a low tier.

it might not mean much to some folks but the horn now STAYS in your inventory when you beat insane.YAY.Correction:You only need to beat the Corn boss on insane to retain the Horn.

another thing i've noticed is that you cant pop a potion on the bounce before you die.BOO.

Purple Knight.

No idea where people are getting Black Knight from.

Blacksmith = Black Knight? I guess I could see that.

But yeah. He's the PURPLE Knight. Not the Black Knight.

The Black Knight is the Cyclops (at least if you check the music file names...)

I was happily surprised to discover additional content for the game. I hadn't played it in lord-knows-how-long, this gave me incentive to return.

And a great return it was.

Well two of my threads haven't been approved yet, and only 1 of them is related to this; so my issue is that when using my purple knight (Haven't used any others yet,) if I do the button combo XXXY, or something around that area, I do things like 108-118's. Which is highly unusual if you ask me, as I only put 1-3 xp. points on my character's atk.

Does anybody know how to fix this? It's stopping me from really enjoying beating the living crap out of these A.I.

Film me some gameplay of your issue and PM me a link to watch it? I need to see exactly what it looks like so I could determine whether it's possible to fix or not. PM me if you read this.

it might not mean much to some folks but the horn now STAYS in your inventory when you beat insane.YAY.Correction:You only need to beat the Corn boss on insane to retain the Horn.

another thing i've noticed is that you cant pop a potion on the bounce before you die.BOO.

Yea, there is no last-minute potion using anymore. You can land/get thrown on a piece of food and survive if you're dead though!

And if I ever needed the Horn, I'd go to Normal Mode, have it equipped, then enter Insane Mode with it. It'll disappear if you shuffle to another item though. :/