Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mochasun

Golden Whale animal orb?

Guest Mochasun

Alright. Apparently there is a golden whale in the game for getting the Pink Knight dlc, which I have purchased. The thing is though, like every other dlc pack that includes a pet, they just automatically appear in the pet shop. Golden whale doesn't. But for some people I know, they just randomly found The Golden Whale on a haystack. One of my friends only have the Pink Knight dlc and he has the golden whale, so not having the Blacksmith pack is not the reason for the golden whale not appearing. Is this some kind of glitch? I have downloaded the Pink Knight pack again, again, and again.

Anyone know the reason why The Golden Whale is not there?

Guest The Alien Hominid

Hey, I'm not completely sure about this, but my friends that use it all have lots of gold. so maybe that has to do with it?

No, I have over 100,000 gold on my game, mostly because I was bored and wanted to see where gold capped at, and I certainly don't have the whale. Until I hear something to suggest otherwise, I'm thinking that only former 256s or hackers could have it.

This is my guess.

My guess is that only, if not a few, 256'ers can have it as of right now. The reason being is that for some odd reason have obtain the next DLC earlier than us. Obviously there are things about the glitch that not everyone knows about, so I am willing to bet that the former 256'ers obtained it that way as of right now, personally.

The golden whale is from the Can't Stop Crying Pack. The support for it must have been released in the title update therefore giving 256ers the DLC early and free like the other packs(yes, I realize it's been patched). They also get Hatty.

The golden whale is from the Can't Stop Crying Pack. The support for it must have been released in the title update therefore giving 256ers the DLC early and free like the other packs(yes, I realize it's been patched). They also get Hatty.

This makes sense. The original game included the king, necromancer, cultist, and open visor knight and buying the dlc packs simply unlocked them. The reason it was done like this is because all players need access to all character files to be able to play in games where other players had the DLC.

No, I have over 100,000 gold on my game, mostly because I was bored and wanted to see where gold capped at, and I certainly don't have the whale. Until I hear something to suggest otherwise, I'm thinking that only former 256s or hackers could have it.

This is my guess.

i never did the 256 glitch and i have that whale and my friend who did doesnt have the whale

PEOPLE! Let me clarify all this confusion...

The Golden Whale comes with the "Can't Stop Crying Pack", which is available to users once they purchase The Behemoth's next game, BattleBlock Theater.

The reason some users have this Animal Orb is because they are former Level 256 users. Some of these Level 256 users either got the Golden Whale, or they randomly got a Golden Claw sword added into their Weapon Inventory (which also comes with the "Can't Stop Crying Pack"). Other users may have the Golden Whale, the Golden Claw sword, and a new character, Hatty Hattington, because they modded their game's content intentionally. Former Level 256 users also don't get Hatty Hattington, unless of course they moderate their game's content.

(Hatty Hattington, Golden Whale, and 5 additional weapons will be available in 2012 with the purchase of BattleBlock Theater.)

I do hope this explains everything to those wondering! :)

This was answered in another thread...

The Golden Whale orb was supposed to be part of the "Can't Stop Crying" pack with Hatty Hattington as a gift from us for having Castle Crashers and BBT, but somehow game modifiers have gotten them unfairly. Trying to fix this problem with Microsoft, because we want our players to get it legitimately. Our true fans.

:(

:arrow: Christine