Sign in to follow this  
The Forgotten Knight

Purple Knight Figurine

Any word one when it's coming out? I want to know so I can buy it straight away. I already have all the others collected.

They were on the newgrounds store twice in the past. The first time they were just recolors with lollipop, the second time they were original.

I really want to get those castle crasher vending machine mini figures, they look really cool.

It would be absolutely awesome if they made it with a removable helmet, I think it's the only character that could be done like that, and I'm sure it would be amazing. 8-)

Guest ArsenalIV

I really want a Purple Knight Fig. I want a Grey Knight too. But I can't find the figurines anywhere.

I really wish they still made barbarian figurines. Oh well, I'd buy a purple knight figurine. Of course I'd probably have to find room and money if I keep buying them like this.

I really want a Purple Knight Fig. I want a Grey Knight too. But I can't find the figurines anywhere.

They don't have a grey knight figurine. Although I do think an Open Face Grey Knight would bee cool. The figurines are avaliable here on the website and on Newgrounds.com as well. I don't think the Pink Knight or Barbarian are available right now. The Pink Knight was a limited time only thing but I'm sure they'll have it for sale at some point again.

They don't have a grey knight figurine. Although I do think an Open Face Grey Knight would bee cool. The figurines are avaliable here on the website and on Newgrounds.com as well. I don't think the Pink Knight or Barbarian are available right now. The Pink Knight was a limited time only thing but I'm sure they'll have it for sale at some point again.

I don't think Behemoth is making anymore Barbarian figures. Pink Knight is probably still available, though, unless they just recently sold out. And by 'available' I don't necessarily mean on any of the online stores.

I don't think Behemoth is making anymore Barbarian figures. Pink Knight is probably still available, though, unless they just recently sold out. And by 'available' I don't necessarily mean on any of the online stores.

Barbarians are gone with the Alien Hominid figurines.

Guest ArsenalIV

They are sold out evewhere. I wonder why they just don't make more. I want a Closed mask Grey Knight. That's who I main.

Unfortunatley they have never made a Grey Knight figurine. I noticed that production of the figurines usually ties in the upcoming gaming conventions or DLC releases. That's why I'm expecting a Purple Knight sometime soon. The Blacksmith pack was actually released sooner than they intended so that's probably why they don't have one readily available for sale right now.

So there was actually a real Blacksmith figurine being sold from the Newgrounds online store....anybody have a pic?

Nope never happened. But they are working on the Necromancer statue/figurine. So now we're just waiting for it to be available online. Right now the only way to get one is if you donated to the kickstarter or buy one at a convention they are at.

Oh...Oh God...the necro of it all!

But seriously, what TFK said. I have my Necromancer figurine, and it's so amazing. I'm sure everyone will agree as well once it's available. And on the direct topic, I am a tad optimistic that Blacksmith will get a figurine, but I doubt gray knight, open faced or otherwise, will get a figurine. Just my opinion, though.

Any figure is bleedin' hard to get in the UK, ended up orderin' 'em online and gotta wait till they're shipped across the pond to me... =)

Edited by j3fr0

Any figure is bleedin' hard to get in the UK, ended up orderin' 'em online and gotta wait till they're shipped across the pond to me... =)

I'm stationed in Okinawa right now so we'll see how long the Necromancer statue takes to get here once it becomes available in stores.