Sign in to follow this  
Bloob

Game Recommendations

also if you have a ps3: uncharted 3 is one of the best 3rd person shooters ever

I guess you don't know me that well. :ninja:

i have already seen you post about uncharted 3. that was a recommendation for anyone who has a ps3

Im thinking about getting the new Twisted Metal comin out next valentines day. Ive been watching lots of gameplay demos and trailers lately, and let me tell ya, it looks pretty badass. Im sure that will be a must buy for ps3 gamers out there, but i guess well just have to wait.

Anyone ever heard of Nitrome? They're an online game company and they make awesome games with awesome (pixel) art. Here's a few screenshots:

prev_nitrome2a.pngRubble+Trouble+Tokyo+walkthrough.jpgtest-subject-blue_screenshot3.jpg

I would recommend Crisis Core. Even if you're not a Final Fantasy fan, you'll most likely enjoy its story and gameplay, which I find both to be really enticing. The only real downside this game has that I can think of is that it's exclusive to the PSP and not on a home console of any kind.

Just looking from my current xbox game collection,

Portal 2 (as if you don't already own it).

Mortal Kombat if you can get into a real competitive fighting game.

Batman Arkham City/Asylum both very well respected games too me.

Skyrim simply because it is the type of role playing adventure game that you dream of as a kid.

Gears of War 3, something I still play day by day do to the fair gameplay and well sized skill gap.

And the first two orginal Assasins Creeds, the next ones do the story some justice (not so much the 3rd one) but don't explore and major changes of the gameplay.

Has anyone here ever played Valkyria Chronicles? I've never played it myself, but I've been meaning to get around to it. Now that I have the time and some money to spend, does anyone here have an opinion on the game to determine if I should buy it or not?

I was gonna ask the same thing about Monday Night Combat, is that any good, it looks fun, and its pretty cheap, but i dont know for sure yet...