Sign in to follow this  
TheOmegaKnight

Can't stop crying dlc

I went on the official psn website and came across something that I've never seen or heard of before. A dlc called can't stop crying which includes weapons and a new character. A guy that, you guessed it, can't stop crying. And it got me thinking, what kind of powers will he have? When will he be released? What are these new weapons going to be? Leave your thoughts on this dlc here

Several threads have a lot of information on this already. Because there has been no official announcement from the Behemoth, everything is speculation.

This video answers most of your questions. I started it at the new character, earlier he walks the Pink Knight through the weapon frog and shows the additional weapons, which appear to be a rake, a lightning bolt, a cardboard tube, and a green gem stretched into a sword..

Zar and I talked about it, and we won't post information about this new pack until The Behemoth grants permission to do so. It seems clear that the pack's contents were not supposed to be released yet, and so we won't do so on the wiki either.

hey people i already have the green crystal sword i got it from a friend who got it from a friend and whatever but if anyone wants it its a good starter weapon my gt on xbox is Complexplacebo thats the only version i have it for sadly :D