Sign in to follow this  
mr.didyamom

When will blacksmith pack be out for ps3?

It took 7 months to get the Pink knight to Xbox 360 so I doubt anytime soon

Well, they were also fixing the 256 glitch, adding the Blacksmith pack, the Hatty pack, a few new arena modes, and all that such-n-such. I doubt it would take as much as seven months.

Of course, I could be wrong.

Well, they were also fixing the 256 glitch, adding the Blacksmith pack, the Hatty pack, a few new arena modes, and all that such-n-such. I doubt it would take as much as seven months.

I hope it does come out soon with Hatty

Yea me too, im looking forward to the golden whale orb tho :P

The Blacksmith DLC was released earlier than we wanted for XBLA. We have not announced a release for PSN.

:arrow: Christine

You guys didn't plan on releasing it yet? Why? If it was done, why hold it back?

The Blacksmith DLC was released earlier than we wanted for XBLA. We have not announced a release for PSN.

You guys didn't plan on releasing it yet? Why? If it was done, why hold it back?

It's better than telling us about DLC months before it finally gets approved. This way, they can release it (or at least give it a release date) instead of just saying "we're working on this," which seems to tick people off for some reason.

Question is there any plan to bring Vollyball to the Xbox 360 and Quaff to the PS3? I really feel like both versions are incomplete without these.

Hmm same avatar, well this is awkward.

When the PS3 version finally came out it had all the new stuff with it included. PSN had to wait 2 years for the final game but at least it came out perfect. The 360 version arrived glitchy and unable to connect matches online upon original release in 2007. Once that was finally fixed we had to wait a total of 4 years for an update to remove the 256 glitch. Even if you have to wait for the Blacksmith pack you still you get the volleyball mode in Arena. That's something the xbox version will never see.

When the PS3 version finally came out it had all the new stuff with it included. PSN had to wait 2 years for the final game but at least it came out perfect. The 360 version arrived glitchy and unable to connect matches online upon original release in 2007. Once that was finally fixed we had to wait a total of 4 years for an update to remove the 256 glitch. Even if you have to wait for the Blacksmith pack you still you get the volleyball mode in Arena. That's something the xbox version will never see.

Honestly unless in you're in Europe, I think everything is about even.

Wow, between XBLA releasing that earlier than you planned, and hackers stealing access to the Can't Stop Crying Pack, I'd be pretty miffed if I worked at The Behemoth. Especially on the latter - that's outright stealing content I'm sure you were planning to sell later.

+1 vote for adding code to a third Title Update that perma-bans from XBLA any accounts that have Hatty right now (assuming that, unlike the 256 glitch, innocent players can't gain Hatty through no fault of their own). Or, alternatively, it could completely reset that account's game - i.e. default characters and weapons only.

Wow, between XBLA releasing that earlier than you planned, and hackers stealing access to the Can't Stop Crying Pack, I'd be pretty miffed if I worked at The Behemoth. Especially on the latter - that's outright stealing content I'm sure you were planning to sell later.

The Can't Stop Crying Pack was supposed to be a gift for our fans (not sold), which has now been destroyed!! :cry:

It's better than telling us about DLC months before it finally gets approved. This way, they can release it (or at least give it a release date) instead of just saying "we're working on this," which seems to tick people off for some reason.

It ticks us off mainly becasue they say there fixing it and we wait for months on end and they either continue to say "We're fixing it" which doesnt say what the problem is or what their up to or they say we'll get it soon. that why it ticks us off.