Sign in to follow this  
Roy-G-Biv

What is Roy-G-Biv?

Well this is watson and I beleave that you have made a mistake by overlooking his/her posts

Fist of all we should look at earlier posts because he/she would not think to hide their identity back then so the first post ever was

Hello people

And we might think think that there is no info there but that is wrong

Firstt off he/she said hello instead of hey which could tell us that they like proper grammar (which we see in later posts too)

And we see that usually guys going through some sort of education do that a lot so we should imagine roy is in school still or even in college and that roy said people rather than everyone which tends to be a word more used by girls so that further goes to what u said about roy being a around 16 and possibly a guy

Also a lot of his later posts include him helping people even when roy was a new member and that is something that men dois help people and try to make themselves look smarter at the same time

And lastly some more specifis posts

1. He says yay for math after doing an equation which could tell that he like and or is just good at math which is something we find in teenage men (who usually are not to popular though)

2. He once said you people with your thousand of dollars as I clench my wallet with about 30$

The key word of this is wallet because girls around 16 almost never have a wallet and also we see that men are more fond of money wheras girls jsut want to spend it

So my thousth is that he is in fact

A guy

Now I must go and hang with my boyfriend

Watson out

How did I miss this?

A few of the girls I know have just wallets, and they're girly girls.

Of course most of the girls I know have purses.

Also I'm pretty sure I uploaded a picture of myself on the internet somewhere, so find that.

Well this is watson and I beleave that you have made a mistake by overlooking his/her posts

Fist of all we should look at earlier posts because he/she would not think to hide their identity back then so the first post ever was

Hello people

Firstt off he/she said hello instead of hey which could tell us that they like proper grammar (which we see in later posts too)

And we see that usually guys going through some sort of education do that a lot so we should imagine roy is in school still or even in college and that roy said people rather than everyone which tends to be a word more used by girls so that further goes to what u said about roy being a around 16 and possibly a guy

Also a lot of his later posts include him helping people even when roy was a new member and that is something that men dois help people and try to make themselves look smarter at the same time

1. He says yay for math after doing an equation which could tell that he like and or is just good at math which is something we find in teenage men (who usually are not to popular though)

2. He once said you people with your thousand of dollars as I clench my wallet with about 30$

The key word of this is wallet because girls around 16 almost never have a wallet and also we see that men are more fond of money wheras girls jsut want to spend it

A guy

Watson out

How did I miss this?

Also I'm pretty sure I uploaded a picture of myself on the internet somewhere, so find that.

Yes so I did something good now to find that picture by multiplying the hight of the efiel tower by the coolnes of roy and I will find the web address because rainbows and the efiel tower have something in comin I think

Watson out

Hello people

A guy

Watson out

How did I miss this?

Yes so I did something good! Now to find that picture by multiplying the height of the Eiffel Tower by the coolness of roy and I will find the web address because rainbows and the Eiffel Tower have something in common I think.

Watson out

Correcting this sentence I've hidden a secret clue within it.

first, your a girl!!!! your a girl! we know it.. now what if your a it? perhaps... let me have a converstation with myself please..

cc- cc.. is roy a girl or a boy? or a it?

cc- i dont know cc, im thinking a girl, maybe a boy, and perhaps a it.

cc- omg cc, you said all 3 honestly you dont know now do you?

cc- cc..... cmon you know i do! give me 1 chance!

cc- okay fine cc 1 more chance

cc- thank you! i think roy is aa......................... GIRL perhaps?

cc- cc dont say GIRL just say girl... GIRL= guy in real life, dont you remember?

cc- oh yes, i cannot be rude! roy is a girl!

thats your awnser. results= girl.

What is Roy-G-Biv? At one point they were the moderator of every forum on the Behemoth Community boards.

You must have misread. It clearly said "Moderabble Rabble-Jab-Babble."

Yeah Castle Crasher I'm actually taking back the moderator spot.

:3

You watch. :ninja: you watch... :ninja:8-) watch.. :ninja: your buttocks :| you will understand :o ima take it... :lol: if you take it :evil: i will seriously want you to ban me! :lol::lol: lol

Roy, your birthday is coming up?

Sweet~ I just need to know what to spell out the birthday candles for..

The happiest birthday boy or girl? Its gonna be on the balloons too. Rainbow balloons! And a rainbow cake! RAINBOW PRESENTS!

But in order for ALL THIS LOVING THINGS to happen, you must answer both questions to receive the best birthday evar!*

EVAR!

*this is all a ploy to find out what you are. No birthday will be provided at any condition. By not answering or not not answering this question, you agree to abide by the 'no birthday will be thrown for you' agreement.

Nyan cat is Roy-G-Biv.

Nyan cat wishes she was me.

This means that the nyan cat looks up to Roy, which would suggest s/he being a parent of nyan.

This would make him/her either a pop-tart or a cat.

Of course, the nyan cat was probably adopted due to her obsession with singing all the time.

*this is all a ploy to find out what you are. No birthday will be provided at any condition. By not answering or not not answering this question, you agree to abide by the 'no birthday will be thrown for you' agreement.

Laugh, laugh. Roy-G-Biv is... something...RAINBOW

My like includes females.
Homosex.

Kidding. You're obviously a guy

Obviously

>.>

lolwut

Chris you just can't jump to both conclusions without taking a second gander lol.

My like includes females.
Homosex.

Kidding. You're obviously a guy

Obviously

>.>

lolwut

Chris you just can't jump to both conclusions without taking a second gander lol.

hurrdurr like a goose?

Goosey-goosey-gander.jpg

Well here's one answer to this mysterious mystery.

Roy-G-Biv is a Moderator!

This is a bigger twist than the one in Fight Club.

Surprising right?

Now that I am ze moderator...

Nothing happens to this thread.

MAKE UP STUFF.

Well here's one answer to this mysterious mystery.

Roy-G-Biv is a Moderator!

This is a bigger twist than the one in Fight Club.

Surprising right?

Now that I am ze moderator...

Nothing happens to this thread.

MAKE UP STUFF.

hey,, i was gonna say that! sooo... we found out what you are. i'll try to make up something...

hmmm... lets all have a vote to see who will be mod next? cuz christine said there's more coming ight ight?

IF I WAS A MOD I SWEAR! TO GOD!!!

It's weird how some people make many twists on their account (like Roy-G-Biv stands for: Red, orange, yellow - Green - Blue, indigo, violet). I'm so confuzzled here, it's not even funny... <.>

I'm so confuzzled here, it's not even funny... <.>

That's the point.

Because people are so thrown off by what I could be in real life due to my posting style.

So they're trying to guess.

And what do you mean twists?

Everyone knows that Roy-G-Biv represents the color of the rainbow.

But do I represent the colors of the rainbow?