Sign in to follow this  
BlueKnite

Does TB favor X-box over PS3

I dont mean any offense to staff, or workers, but it seems that you kinda do because, CC was out first on XBL(even tho pink knight dlc was first released on psn), alien homined isnt out for psn, and bbt is only said to coming out for xbl. Again no offense meant just a question ive been wondering :)

Why is it that PSN and XBL fanboys always act like spoiled children fighting for the love, and sole-love, of Behemoth. When one is completely favored over the other Behemoth automatically hates them and loves the other to no extent. I'm sure last week XBL fanboys were whining about how Behemoth doesn't care about them and the favor PSN so much more. And now, not even a week after new DLC, PSN fanboys are crying to Behemoth that they're not getting full and sole treatment.

Life is full of equality kiddies, some people are going to be favored at times over another. Behemoth is going to try their best to keep things even, but it can't be a solid 50-50.

If I'm sounding off as extremely, or even moderately, angry I'm sorry. I'm not trying to.

Idc about the DLC, and im not some 'fanboy'. I recently got CC, and i was wondering in the sake that just in case psn DOESNT get BBT ive been hoping for nothing, im not whining, i just think BBT looks good, and am hoping psn gets it

Kelly mentioned a long long time ago that, in the ideal world, Behemoth games would be released on every console. Behemoth might or might not have their own favorites, but it doesn't mean they're committed to one particular console. Not to mention, games are fairly hard to port, it doesn't really need to be their preferences that are stopping them. Who knows? Maybe their next game will be released on the PS3 first.

I know its all random, they keep it fresh, and try to keep it as equal, i just asked the question as general knowledge, like if they were to stop making games on one system, what would be the one they continued on? :P

our first platform was GameCube. our second platform was PS2. our third platform was Xbox. our fourth platform was Gameboy Advance. our fifth platform was XBLA. our sixth platform was PSN.

2 nintendo products

2 sony products

2 microsoft products

To be fair I think this should be moved over to Birds of a Feather, since this board is stuff like philosophy, philosophical ways, and philosophers such as Leonardo da Vinci and Roy-G-Biv.

You need to pay money to create games for the xbl. So not doing something towards that cost would be a waste of money.

Don't you need to pay to create games on anything?

You have to pay to get the game licensed on a console to begin with.

What're you trying to get at here Scaler?

You need to pay money to create games for the xbl. So not doing something towards that cost would be a waste of money.

Don't you need to pay to create games on anything?

You have to pay to get the game licensed on a console to begin with.

What're you trying to get at here Scaler?

Ok, what I posted was terrible. This is why I should never post at 3 am. Anyway you need to pay a fine of some sort to be able to create games on xbox live arcade. I think it lasts a year? I never actully researched this to much but I think its like that.

No, they can only work on one console at a time because they are such a small group.

Maybe they can. Maybe they just don't want to tell us what the other game is yet.