Sign in to follow this  
The Forgotten Knight

R.I.P 256 2008-2011

My favorite moment was when some kid tried selling me the glitch for 56,000 Microsoft Points. I shared some choice words about his intelligence, sexual orientation, and mother until he left. I'm not one to talk trash in games but I've never felt better tearing someone's self esteem down.

My favorite moment was when some kid tried selling me the glitch for 56,000 Microsoft Points. I shared some choice words about his intelligence, sexual orientation, and mother until he left. I'm not one to talk trash in games but I've never felt better tearing someone's self esteem down.

Don't you also trash talk for fake gold skulls?

I'm pretty sure that one is still going around.

I think the people with lv 256 should have had everything taken away and characters at lv 1 :evil:

I think take it further then that just to really say "This is what you get for cheating!"

Erase their Cc account and make them have to re-download it so not only do they loose all their gold skulls and levels, but they also loose all the data of characters, weapons, animal orbs. I'm a ps3 user so i never had this problem, but the years waiting for it playin gon my friends 360, they just killed the fun and the skill of the game.

Guest DPooch

I'm so glad for this, too. Back when Kelly was giving out free Castle Crashers download codes, I got one for a friend of mine and he did the 256. I felt like I totally wasted it and could have given it to someone else.

Plus getting into random games where they just destroy everything, and use magic like the endless waterfall of bees, leaving me with minimal xp won't be missed. Even though 99s might still be kind of annoying.

its still like impossible for them to lose they still got infinite mone and 200 and something potions

They can't ruin games by spamming magic and causing lag or stealing kills with one hit. Money isn't really important. The more you play the more you'll collect. I'm up to 20k in gold right now and Otto has collected more at this point than what was given the the 256s. In terms of bombs and potions at least now they can burn through that stuff because they actually take damage.

Trust me I've played with some of these reformed 256s. Just because they have all characters unlocked with level 99 gold skulls doesn't mean they have any skills. One brought me to Arena to fight and I whooped him with my level 40 Pink Knight.

I tried the glitch due to having the resources easily available and I'll truthfully admit that it was fun. I'm not going to lie and say that being a room with four level 256's wasn't a blast on insane mode. But what I don't understand is why people would keep all their characters level 256. That's pretty pointless. I reset all my character data on everybody except Alien Hominid because he couldn't change weapons.

I legitimately re-leveled up all my other guys and until the Title Update I could either hang with the 256s online or with the normal players.

The vast majority of people were simply immature with the 256 power. It was an all or none type of issue. Either everybody in the lobby used them or nobody should of.