Sign in to follow this  
CastleCrashasxThree

Question about Sexual Content

Well...I've been a User for Newgrounds for many years...And The website has Veryy Sexual References, Naked parts, Etc. Will BBT have any of this? Jw not trying to Get banned or anything, The only reason i ask this is because Tom Fulp Is also A Maker of BBT obviously, And Part of Newgrounds

Well...I've been a User for Newgrounds for many years...And The website has Veryy Sexual References, Naked parts, Etc. Will BBT have any of this? Jw not trying to Get banned or anything, The only reason i ask this is because Tom Fulp Is also A Maker of BBT obviously, And Part of Newgrounds

Families have always seemed to be a part of their target audience, so I highly doubt it. If I remember correctly, Dan said long ago that it was probably going to get a T-rating, what with all the exploding blockians and all.

What sexual content are you refferring to?

Look at 18+ mature On newgrounds, Newgrounds Allows it, and Tom Fulp Runs it pretty much, and hes making BBT with Dan paladin Etc. So i was just wondering

Nah. Honestly, I'm sure The Behemoth knows that it'd be really difficult to sell BBT if it had an Adults Only rating. And yeah, Newgrounds does have a lot of sexual stuff, but keep in mind that this game may be affiliated with Newgrounds in some ways but it isn't a production by the community.

So, if you were worried that you might stumble upon something explicit in a less-than-opportune moment or setting, I wouldn't be haha. It'll be no more sexual than Alien Hominid or Castle Crashers most likely.

There won't be any sexual references in BBT. We want to make something that is playable for families, children, people of all ages!

:arrow: Christine

So there aren't going to be any more cartoon decapatations in this one? I will admit that's a bit of a let down.

There won't be any sexual references in BBT. We want to make something that is playable for families, children, people of all ages!

So there aren't going to be any more cartoon decapatations in this one? I will admit that's a bit of a let down.

Well, people can get blown up and have their body parts thrown everywhere ;)

What sexual content are you refferring to?

Look at 18+ mature On newgrounds, Newgrounds Allows it, and Tom Fulp Runs it pretty much, and hes making BBT with Dan paladin Etc. So i was just wondering

Well Tom didn't make the content. There's a difference between allowing content and producing it.

Well, people can get blown up and have their body parts thrown everywhere ;)

Hey that's good enough for me :!:

If u remember the Alien Hominid flash version, they had a VERY explicit poster(which also made it in the Gamecube and PlayStation 2 version and HD, 1-3, but was blocked by a wall). But since then, they havent done anything explicit in their current games.

the game is super clean

I have no idea why but this made me giggle.

It might have something to do with you being a cat.

If u remember the Alien Hominid flash version, they had a VERY explicit poster(which also made it in the Gamecube and PlayStation 2 version and HD, 1-3, but was blocked by a wall). But since then, they havent done anything explicit in their current games.

Wait you can see the poster on the console version or only the Flash, because I don't remember seeing that poster.

World 1-3, tanks around, near the Castle of Crap... let me find a pic of the wall...

dang... I will eventually find a pic of it one day but now i cannot. im sorry

This thread cracks me up. mostly because each time i read the title for it i think to myself, "hm, if there was sexual content then i suppose it would be 2 cats mating or some wierd stuff between block, pyramid, and sphere headed midgets... well that would be wierd.".

I don't mean to put down the person who started this and im sorry if i offended you. :( i just have a very strange sense of humor. :P

Edited by ChickenOffender

lol that would be wrong and Cant wait for the flying gold whale mini game in BattleBlock Theater looks Awesome!! ...-Hatty's Golden Whale-...

Edited by Golden Whale