drunken feedle

PELTERS REVENGE xbox 360

He's back.. better then ever!

A place for all the top players on xbox 360 to gather and do one thing.

Gold skull hunt!

Add the silver gamertag: PELTERS REVENGE

and view friend list for friends.

All you need is grey skulls and a mic... level req not needed

Please though this is for serious mature people who want to complete the game on insane mode.

Fearless feedle

I just have beat the game enough times to get all characters, but now want to beat the game on insane a few times. Most of my characters are about level 20 or so and two of them are 46 and in the 30's.

I tried to play it on insane with my level 46 guy and holy crap its hard.

I am very serious about games, im 27 and hate trolls and jerks as well. (I put in over 120 hours on Burnout paradise with about 30 or so of us that hated trolls and people who were jerks)

GT: darqninja01

(But i do enjoy having fun too so sometime we might have to do some games with a drink min as well-assuming your the correct age:D)

hm my highest level char is my red knight at lev 99 but i got backups at lev 50 but my dad doesnt like me talkin to people exact my friend and my cousins

That shouldn't be a problem so long as you can listen and send written responses.

So what im getting from this is you add that gt as a friend and everyone on there is looking for someone to help with an insane mode playthrough. Is that correct?

Hey, I'm definitely interested in getting gold skulls for two of my characters: the Red Knight, which is at level 99 and I've gotten him through every level of the Insane story by myself except for the Necromancer's Room and the final boss. And the other character would be my Blacksmith, which is currently at level 60 and at Tall Grass Field of Insane mode.

There are a couple of things you should know though: First, I don't have a gold subscription right now, I only have a 48 hour code, so I would only be able to play and help a couple of days. I'm serious about it though, so if I say I'll be able to play at any given day and time, you can rest assured I'll do it.

And the second thing is that I do have a mic and I can perfectly hear what everyone says, but I don't speak through it because there's usually a lot of noise and interference everytime I try to use it (I keep it on mute for that reason), but I could definitely write a few messages if needed.

P.S: I'll send a friend request and I'll PM you my GT so you know who I am.

i will add whoever added their gt to me here or pm.

I should be on today to do a couple of runs.

Half way with my cultist right now with forgotten's alien.

So if i send you a message or request thats who

i will add whoever added their gt to me here or pm.

I should be on today to do a couple of runs.

Half way with my cultist right now with forgotten's alien.

So if i send you a message or request thats who

I just got an arrow spammer so I think I'll add. If I remember correctly you prefer people to be at least level 40. My guy isn't up there yet, but I don't think will be a huge problem.

GT: T Diamond 01

Guest SwampertTheGreat

Feel free to invite me if you want.

I still need to beat Insane with my Green knight(Level 48 btw) which I can't see myself doing solo.

GT:Flutterrshy

Hi could this idea also be used on ps3 with the same name for the ps3 players going for gold skulls who do have luck connecting to friends?

Guest wjHarnish

This sounds AWESOME! I've been waiting to do this, I've been stuck on Lava World with my level 99 Red Knight on Insane mode. Too bad I don't have a mic tho...

I just wanted to say thanks once again to drunken feedle because, with his help, I was finally able to get the gold skull for my Red Knight. :D

Now I just need to get a gold skull for my Blacksmith and maybe my Industrialist too, as feedle suggested.

This clan of people is awesome. I was only able to play for a short few hours today but it is good to meet mature people who love this game.

I am very much up for getting as many gold skulls as possible.

Thanks to all for the help:D

GT: darqninja01

Wish there was something like this on the PSN. Maybe there is and I just don't know about it!

BTW--if any PSN players are interested in joining up with me sometime, you can look me up as jtrevor99.

Wish there was something like this on the PSN. Maybe there is and I just don't know about it!

BTW--if any PSN players are interested in joining up with me sometime, you can look me up as jtrevor99.

I'd love to because I feel left out on this too. If you see this before I have a chance to add you my psn is Dark_Ansem.