Sign in to follow this  
GreenKnightFTW

Why the Hell would you add a "reset data" option

WHAT? O_O

Can you reset all data as in all animal orbs/weapons acquired? As well as characters unlocked? WHERE IS THIS?

BECAUSE I ACTUALLY WANT THIS! And i'm not joking. I was sad that when I wanted to start from nothing that I couldn't delete the data of stuff I had unlocked and whatnot. I could only reset levels to 1.

The main menu has a character stats pg. Then there's a button that resets character data, never tried it, is that everything in-game, or the character your on goes to lvl 1? Oh and its for replayability, if you want to start over with your favorite character, like choose a different path, or try a different fighting style.

thats a new feature.press x and you'll lose everything.like my friend did today by accident.why its there i dont know.

It's actually pretty nice having a data reset option in games.

I don't know why it would be in game when you can do it through the consoles' memory pages though.

Guest chan1150

Yeah I accidently told my friend to hit that thinking it would just reset what levels he had completed. Now he doesn't want to play castlecrashers because he said he spent alot of time trying to get all of his level 99's.

Yeah I accidently told my friend to hit that thinking it would just reset what levels he had completed. Now he doesn't want to play castlecrashers because he said he spent alot of time trying to get all of his level 99's.

If he wants to level his characters back up to 99 the fastest way possible then the way to do it is; Agility, Defense, Magic, Strength. I've gotten my Pink Knight to level 50 in less than a week doing this. Also I've been playing insane mode so that helped a lot.

50 in under a week is no real accomplishment. A day, certainly. But just beating the storyline solo gets you up to about 30, and that takes, what, a couple hours at most?

I get what you're talking about with the Agility, though - more hits means more EXP. I know I don't have the attention span to be fighting enemies for THAT long, though.

I wish they didn't put it in. It's a bad idea. Reasons?

1.You could drop your controller by accident and it lands on the X button.

2.Someone that knows about it could try to pull a prank on you by pressing it (Honestly, it's not funny).

3.If you press it accidentally, you lose everything (which is very bad for people like otto or drunken feedle) which is a complete waste of time.

4.They don't give warnings.

5.There's another freaking place to get rid of your data!

If there's going to be a button, they should at least give you like 10 warnings, like MW2 when you want to prestige. Seriously though, I'm kinda scared of the button.

Guest SwampertTheGreat

Only problem with it is that you don't have to confirm it.Pretty much everything like this in games should have to be confirmed imo

OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU FOR POSTING THIS!

This happened to me about either a week, or two weeks ago and I was not happy. I thought I was resetting my character, and it reset all of them and I was confused.

Then it changed to a feeling of anger, but the New knights were out so I guess made up for half of it. :roll: