Sign in to follow this  
PeakokDuDe

No free codes for Purple Knight like the other DLC

I'm actually surprised Kelly or someone from the behemoth hasn't been sending out free codes for the purple knight. I would be willing to pay if i had 50 more microsoft points. :)

No its just usually they would give out a couple of free codes for DLC. Well right now im waiting for xbox live rewards to give me the points i need, but it's just strange cause there not doing the couple of free codes.

No its just usually they would give out a couple of free codes for DLC. Well right now im waiting for xbox live rewards to give me the points i need, but it's just strange cause there not doing the couple of free codes.

The Pink Knight was free so I don't see why people are asking for free codes. Also the Blacksmith pack was released earlier than desired because MS was like $%#@ that #$%@ we need to start making money.

Yes I know it's 2 dollars I'm just SURPRISED that they haven't done the couple of free codes. I'm not saying they should go and give free codes out, I was just wondering. Oh yeah i don't have a job and my parents dont want to put there credit card on the xbox to get me points ( i dont blame them I wouldn't either ), anyways right now I'm saving for Gears 3, so I dont want to spend 20 dollars for MS points. So right now I'm waiting for MS to give me my Reward points.

Yes I know it's 2 dollars I'm just SURPRISED that they haven't done the couple of free codes. I'm not saying they should go and give free codes out, I was just wondering. Oh yeah i don't have a job and my parents dont want to put there credit card on the xbox to get me points ( i dont blame them I wouldn't either ), anyways right now I'm saving for Gears 3, so I dont want to spend 20 dollars for MS points. So right now I'm waiting for MS to give me my Reward points.

We understand what you're saying, but what's the point in giving out a two dollar DLC?