Sign in to follow this  
GamerGuy09

Battle Block Theater, Castle Crasher DLC. Hatty and Golden W

As Seen Here

There is our beloved best friend who is with his golden whale (I call him Fatty) well anyway. The only way to get him is to mod him. Since they already have DLC for the character i'm pretty sure all they're doing now is polishing it and getting it ready for this years release.

Hatty's Magic

Neutral Magic: Hatty rains down gems? which explode while fatty whale flys by.

Projectile Magic: It seems he shoots water? I dunno.

Air Neutral: He throws a gem which shatters on the ground.

Golden Whale: He seems to poop out 1 gold every so often. I dunno if it is really stupid or very usless.

I DID NOT MAKE THE VIDEO!

THOUGHTS!

I don't think we should be promoting hacking. I've actually never seen hatty before, now I'm sad I saw the pic of him on the preview screen :cry:

What??? There is not frog orb or mr hatty. Now I want this to be a dlc D: -cries-

Wait what? The frog orb is in the normal nonDLC game and Mr. Hatty will be a upcoming DLC.

I don't think we should be promoting hacking. I've actually never seen hatty before, now I'm sad I saw the pic of him on the preview screen :cry:

Your a freaking idiot. I'm not promoting hacking. I'm just stating news that you guys did not know. What did you expect when you clicked on the damn'd thread.

ban that jackwagon jerkface mcfluffypants :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::evil::!::!::!::!:

What did I do? It's ilegal to show information? You sir are stupid.

ban that jackwagon jerkface mcfluffypants :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::evil::!::!::!::!:

I think he was referring to the person in the video who modded Hatty, not you.

Anyways, insulting other users is against the rules. Please refrain from doing so from now on.

What??? There is not frog orb or mr hatty. Now I want this to be a dlc D: -cries-

Wait what? The frog orb is in the normal nonDLC game and Mr. Hatty will be a upcoming DLC.

Your a freaking idiot. I'm not promoting hacking. I'm just stating news that you guys did not know. What did you expect when you clicked on the damn'd thread.

Haha caaalm down. Take some deep breaths, and if that doesn't work, I hear Pink Knight is pretty awesome so log on Castle Crashers and beat the game using Pink Knight. If that doesn't make you happy... you aren't human.

But in all seriousness, there's no reason to be offended. But understand that this is essentially spoilers, and since you didn't label this thread as containing spoilers for a future DLC, you are going to get people who are less than happy. In the future, if you post another thread that shows spoilers or information that hasn't been officially announced or released to the public, please at least use spoiler text and make it clear from the title of the thread that there are spoilers involved.

In this case, of course modding and hacking should not be condoned, but considering you aren't necessarily showing off some hacking or modding you have done personally, this thread isn't really breaking any rules. All I'm asking is try to be considerate for forum members who may not want to see these things.

On another note, thanks at least for posting a thread dedicated to this, because there have been a buttload of posts about it. But if you want to have a mod delete this and you post another, 100% spoiler-proofed thread (using spoiler text and such), I'm sure a mod would oblige. (That is, unless they want to keep threads about this DLC silenced for now.)

U mad bro?

I did know about it, I've just never seen it before.

And like SushiGummy said, we try to be friendly here.

When will thisbe released not asking for a date just an estimate if anyone can answer please do so. ;)

That answer would probably be around the time BBT comes out on Xbox360.

I can't wait for BBT and Hatty! The Blacksmith on PSN is epic enough as it is, I can't imagine using Hatty on there. :D

It is a general precaution to write *SPOILERS* in the thread title or at the beginning of the OP, otherwise some unfortunate soul will inevitably have something spoiled.

Was that necessary?

That answer would probably be around the time BBT comes out on Xbox360.
This makes the most logical sense.

Ok why doesnt behemoth jist tell us when tjennyher blacksmiyh comes out for ps3 its not fair that xbox has it

Uh. Why not? This is pretty much exactly the same as PS3 getting the Pink Knight.