Sign in to follow this  
Guest ShockSpartan

BattleBlock Theater Release Date?

Guest ShockSpartan

Hi, I literally just made an account :D. Anyway, does anyone know if theres a release date yet for BattleBlock Theater? Or if The Behemoth has a general date? What I mean by general date is like early next year or late this year etc.

We haven't released a release date for BattleBlock Theater yet. It won't be this year, though.

:arrow: Christine

WWHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTTT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :!::!::!::?::!::?::?::!::!::evil::evil::twisted::twisted::evil::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::x:x:oops::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

AHHH I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS GAME FOR 2 YEARS NOW!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! JUST RELEASE IT!!!!!!!!

We haven't released a release date for BattleBlock Theater yet. It won't be this year, though.

Ah, that's sad. :cry:

Well I'll hope for January then.

Guest threefiftyzzz

u just took a huge $**t on my 6 year old son...thanks for yet another delay... :evil:

Everyone needs to calm down haha.

The longer they take, the better the game is going to be. It'll be debugged more thoroughly, it'll have more content, and it'll be the best BBT they can make. Regardless of your hopes for a release date, you can't rush these things. Just sit back and be patient.

Now there is a "guess the release date" thread going on right now if any of you want to place wagers. Since we know it'll be in 2012, that should spark some discussion in there haha.

A part of my soul just died :cry: . Why Behemoth whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

We want to make the game the best version it can be so that Title Updates to address bugs are few and far between. We're constantly adding new things, taking user feedback, improving game play so when it DOES come out, it'll be awesomesauce!

We want to make the game the best version it can be so that Title Updates to address bugs are few and far between. We're constantly adding new things, taking user feedback, improving game play so when it DOES come out, it'll be awesomesauce!
Seriously, after seeing the two opening cut scenes to the game's story, I'd be willing to wait as long as it takes...because its looking amazing :)

As long as its the best it can be when it is released, then all the time we've spent waiting will have been more than worth it

That's good to me. You can't rush greatness, as they always say. Just like some others have said, the longer they work on it, the better they can improve it. Just like Chris said,

As long as its the best it can be when it is released, then all the time we've spent waiting will have been more than worth it

Just a little question but when will the hatty and golden whale plus five new weapon dlc come out. I know this because of another thread where i saw a video of him with the golden whale animal orb. Will this be like alien hominid where if u buy the game and u get the character or will it just be normal dlc. On the Asian psn store they have him up for buys already so when it comes out here will it first be on the ps3 or will it on xbla because i am an x box user and loved castle crashers and alien hominid. Keep up the work behemoth. :D

Castle Crashers was in development for quite some time.

But, as you all know, it was worth the wait.

Just hang in their, I'm sure there are plenty of releases this Fall/Winter to help with the wait.

allright......................................................................... :twisted::evil::twisted::evil::twisted::evil: ....... :twisted: ............................ :roll: ............ :evil: . :evil: . :evil::evil::evil: .... :evil::evil::evil::twisted::twisted::twisted: ............. :!::!::!::!::!::!::shock::twisted: nnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ive waited and waited. i just dont like lies behemoth.......2010........... :x .........2011......... :x 2012 NO.....NOW :!:

sorry just dont like waiting for games and then DELAY :!: some of the other games im waiting for havent came out yet :|

and :?::?::P:):lol::lol::lol: why am i luaghing about this