Sign in to follow this  
Providence King

Who else has either the Blacksmith or Pink Knight at level 9

I got my Blacksmith to 99 2 days after his release by grinding trolls in the thieves forest on insane mode for about an hour a day (my Pink Knight is only level 27, havent used him much), and I was just wondering if anyone else has reached 99 with either of these characters yet?

My Pink Knight is at level 49 and my Purple Knight is at 19. I don't have a 99 with any character and I won't be getting one with these guys any time soon. I'm sure otto will get around to it eventually with his guys. All his other characters are legit 99 Gold Skulls.

I wondered when I opened this thread why anyone would care if I had a character at level 9 :)

Sadly, my Blacksmith is at level 0 - since I'm on the PS3. Pink is at level 35 right now though and climbing.

I got my Blacksmith to 99 2 days after his release by grinding trolls in the thieves forest on insane mode for about an hour a day (my Pink Knight is only level 27, havent used him much), and I was just wondering if anyone else has reached 99 with either of these characters yet?

Last Thursday I played with a guy you had a legit level 97 blacksmith knight. I'm sure its level 99 by now.

I haven't seen any really high leveled pink knights though. The highest I've seen is Forgotten's, who has to 50 something now.

Bought them, but bought the Ps3 version as well. So really have grinded them out. I got most my characters 99 but only got 1 gold skull. So it'll be a while I just recently got excited about the game again with the new DLC.

Currently I have my Blacksmith at level 66 and climbing. Just can't seem to beat the thieves forest with him since I haven't put a point into my strength yet. (I won't until I get him high enough to max my strenght). As for my Pink Knight, I have just been playing him with Friends mainly as I just got two more of my friends into this game and I needed a character with a low level to go through the game with them. (Currently level 20)

Dont upgrade your strength till 99 if your trying to level your character, then just go to the thieves forest with full potions and juggle the trolls at the end. You will get levels in no time if you know how to juggle well so you dont get killed by the trolls.

i dont really see a point to levelling them up to level 99.

Sure you get maxed stats etc and you may think it looks cool but

You can't regain all your health and theres not much of a challenge playing 99 on every character ripping through everything.

My Blacksmith is currently at level 66, but I already got the gold skull for him and I don't really care about leveling up to 99. And I haven't played that much with my Pink Knight, so he is probably at level 15 or 16.

i dont really see a point to levelling them up to level 99.

Sure you get maxed stats etc and you may think it looks cool but

You can't regain all your health and theres not much of a challenge playing 99 on every character ripping through everything.

Well for starters doing a 1v1 with another 99 is always fun. ;)