Sign in to follow this  
Da Milk Man

Where to Send Moderator Applications

Hello, children of Behemothtown. As you may or may not know, Kelly is no longer with us, so she can no longer access moderator applications.

Here's what Christine has to say on the matter:

Hey!

I don't have access to Kelly's old account, rather any correspondence has been forwarded to me to my account. If you or anyone else would like to apply to be a moderator, just email it to me at Christine@thebehemoth.com.

So! In case you didn't catch that, don't PM Kelly your moderator applications anymore, but e-mail them in to Christine with the given address.

The old moderator requirements lie here, which contain what to include on your application, as well as eligibility requirements.

Where did you hear this and why haven't they stickied a notice to hand out this information? This really sounds like something that should come from the Mods themselves. Also are they actively looking for more right now?

Where did you hear this and why haven't they stickied a notice to hand out this information? This really sounds like something that should come from the Mods themselves. Also are they actively looking for more right now?

It's the first I've heard of this specific information, but if I remember correctly, Christine and Emil will be hunting for new mods soon enough.

I plan on contacting Christine about this at some point tomorrow, so just stick with this until then.

Where did you hear this and why haven't they stickied a notice to hand out this information?
I asked Christine in a PM about where to send applications, since Kelly isn't around any more.
This really sounds like something that should come from the Mods themselves. Also are they actively looking for more right now?
I understand that a moderator probably should have posted it, but I thought I'd make this public information. If any of you moderators want to clear this up with Christine yourselves, that's cool.

I remember Kelly asked for more moderator applications back in April, but nobody was added to the force.

Are you going to try to become a moderator Milk?
i guesssssssss i miiiiight

i saw that kelly's name was black not green, :o so i wondered... and i saw christine green, and im like ooommmmggg, butt!!!! i saw looking for mods announcment!!!

Im back in the game now! wooot! betta watch ya butt! :ninja: