Sign in to follow this  
Guest kokoman123

Finished the game, what now?

Guest kokoman123

Hey guys,

I recently finished the game, what can I do now?

How do I open the secret door that locked? (In the pets room)

How do I develop chars? All chars can be developed?

There is still more things to do in the game?

Thanks!

Well I suggest you go the wiki (youtube has some videos on there too, but I'd cautious because a lot of things on there are lies and utter garbage) for secrets and unlockables and stuff.

After that you can try to get all achievements/trophies and go for insane mode.

That will occupy your time some more. Also, without DLC (and alien hominid) I believe xbox has 24 unlockable characters and PSN has 29. With DLC I believe Xbox has 31 and psn has 30.

Good luck.

Also, without DLC (and alien hominid) I believe xbox has 24 unlockable characters and PSN has 29. With DLC I believe Xbox has 31 and psn has 30.

Good luck.

PSN has 28, plus the pink knight to make 29. XBLA has 24 plus king, open face grey, necromancer, cult minion, pink, and purple to make 30.

if you count the Never Stop Crying dlc (XBLA) and the Legend of the blacksmith (PSN) (both are upcoming unreleased DLC) then you get 31 XBLA characters and 30 PSN characters. I hate to be nit-picky, but I had a very strong urge to correct your mistake

Hey guys,

I recently finished the game, what can I do now?

How do I open the secret door that locked? (In the pets room)

How do I develop chars? All chars can be developed?

There is still more things to do in the game?

Thanks!

To unlock the secret door in the pets room all you need is the key sword.

I'd Play every other character :D , its very fun unlocking everyone, and i remember whenever i had the Brown Turban wearing desert wanderer, This was back when no one had him, Lol everyone would be like WOAH BRAH whered ya get him, and my answer was, Beat the game (;, Thats why its fun doing it, Good rewards, And you get all the woman you want (Princesses)

Unlock all the characters and collect all the weapons. Then beat the game with everyone. Along the way try getting a 99 but if you want a legitamet challenge then try getting a gold skull.

...on your own via a full solo playthrough of all the levels on insane mode i might add..

Cause imho being accompanied by experienced lvl 99 indi/fencer and lvl 99 red/blue knight players will make going through insane mode a hell of alot easier. ^_~

Guest Yixer

To unlock the secret door in the pets room all you need is the key sword.

I think that wanted to know how get the keysword, either bring the cardinal onto full moon and it will get you the keysword, which destroys the lock. :D

Also, if you haven't already, there is a cat that you reach by magic jumping at that door.