Sign in to follow this  
drunken feedle

Why level up all your characters to level 99?

Some people are coalitionists. Also if you level all of your characters to 99 you unlock brown skeleton.
shhhh spoilers

People do it for completion. I just go for gold skulls not 99 gold skulls.

i honestly think it looks more cooler having a level 45 with a gold skull then a level 99

Same here.

xD dan, Well if the "brown Skeleton" was a real character the 256's would have it haha so there isnt O: SPOILER SPOILED my friends, and Ummm..>Honsetly for more health is all i can say :P

He was included in the most recent title update. Also you must have 50,000 gold in your inventory as well, forgot to mention that. Brown Skeleton becomes unlocked the moment you acquire the amount and complete a level.

Yeah, I don't care about leveling up my characters to level 99, it takes so much time, it's not very useful, and you don't get anything for doing it.

The only level 99 character I have is my Red Knight, but I got to that level simply by trying to finish the game on Insane by myself.... I really doubt I'll get to that level with any other character.

Guest Vengeance6661

for completition... Me and my brother have been getting the gold skulls and the 99 levels... i have all on 99 except pink and purple... and the peasant or vagina lip dude is on 99 but no gold skull...

Some people are coalitionists. Also if you level all of your characters to 99 you unlock brown skeleton.
shhhh spoilers

that would be a cool thing though make the character you beat it all gold color skin

maybe for the future?

xD dan, Well if the "brown Skeleton" was a real character the 256's would have it haha so there isnt O: SPOILER SPOILED my friends, and Ummm..>Honsetly for more health is all i can say :P

He was included in the most recent title update. Also you must have 50,000 gold in your inventory as well, forgot to mention that. Brown Skeleton becomes unlocked the moment you acquire the amount and complete a level.

I don't think I can believe you unless you give me a YouTube video link lol.

Guest AcidGlowx

lol, we all know why you made this thread up. You can't put the time in to level up to 99 so you settle for less. ;)

Personnally i just like leveling up. Its probably my favorite part about video games. And is the brown skeleton for real?

Desert Skeleton (unofficially named Brown Skeleton) is a real character. He is unlocked by leveling each character up to 99 (max stats). His magic is just a much faster traveling version of the Saracen's sand attacks. He can be alternatively unlocked by performing the following.

Just kidding he's not real :)

Desert Skeleton (unofficially named Brown Skeleton) is a real character. He is unlocked by leveling each character up to 99 (max stats). His magic is just a much faster traveling version of the Saracen's sand attacks. He can be alternatively unlocked by performing the following.

That's good to know, I'd heard you had to get a Platinum Skull to unlock the Brown Skeleton.

That's good to know, I'd heard you had to get a Platinum Skull to unlock the Brown Skeleton.

No that's only a myth, I can't believe the behemoth put the platinum skull challenge in this update. Who could possibly beat solo insane using only the fishing rod? Freaking impossible. Well I think The Forgotten Knight accomplished that feat though. Kudos to him.

Two reasons:

1. Just like getting all the weapons, people like to complete things all the way even if there is no official reward or recombination for it.

2. Why do you have to stop using the character just because you have a gold skull on them? If you get a gold skull and then continue to use them until they're level 99 I see no problem with that.