Sign in to follow this  
drunken feedle

Solid Gold Club

If you are a former 256 and still have character data for illegitimate gold skulls please do not post your gamertag because it technically goes against "the spirit" of what the club stands for. But you are always welcome to start from scratch and earn the gold skulls fairly. Their are numerous resources available to help you in your gold-skull endeavor. Good Luck Crashing Castles!

All characters Gold as of Sept 10/2011

Many thanks to Otto, Fenix, Babbity, Forgotten, any randoms, Pelter's Revenge Friends.

Just need to get hatty and gold him now.

Lowest character gold- 45 civilian

Current Memebers

==============

fearless feedle

halfcoordinated

that otto dude

acidglowx

aced211

VeryBadPlayer

Mychal14

Slahtari

Yentue69

max_xpower

GameCRAZY_02

(I added a few people who I know have it)

WOW...very impressive sir.

I'm assuming you're on the XBox? If you managed to get all golds on the PS3 (given it hasn't been out nearly as long) then I'm not worthy.

I'm assuming you're on the XBox? If you managed to get all golds on the PS3 (given it hasn't been out nearly as long) then I'm not worthy.

I know two people on PSN with solid gold.

They must have had a LOT of free time... :) I've been playing this game for ages and my count's only at 2 Gold Skulls / 15 White Skulls so far.

They must have had a LOT of free time... :) I've been playing this game for ages and my count's only at 2 Gold Skulls / 15 White Skulls so far.

I'm at 3 gold and 21 white :D

Edit: Now 4 gold and 24 white

You do know 70% of people who say they have all golds....They really dont

Acidglow has a video of it, Anyone who joins my games knows my rep, otto as well.

Sure theres 99 ex 256's with all gold which bothers me cause why can't people insane game under 99? I have many times.

Anyone wants proof play with me.

The only thing i havnt done is beat the game solo on insane.

If I could juggle a little better I'd be able to

Other all-gold PSNers:

VeryBadPlayer

Mychal14

Slahtari

Yentue69

max_xpower

Several people have actually done this, they just aren't forumgoers. I definitely understand if you don't want to take my word for it though.

added and revised.

If you are a former 256 and still have character data for illegitimate gold skulls please do not post your gamertag because it technically goes against "the spirit" of what the club stands for. But you are always welcome to start from scratch and earn the gold skulls fairly. Their are numerous resources available to help you in your gold-skull endeavor. Good Luck Crashing Castles!

That sounds alot better drunken feedle :). It's always better to exclude people with a warm and friendly tone than a cold one.

added and revised.

That sounds alot better drunken feedle :). It's always better to exclude people with a warm and friendly tone than a cold one.

fixed.. but as you can tell im not a 256 fanboy

added and revised.

fixed.. but as you can tell im not a 256 fanboy

I could tell that a long time ago lol! Long live legitimacy!

Guest AcidGlowx
You do know 70% of people who say they have all golds....They really dont

You can always hop in a game and see the persons characters, Xp stats and browse through their items to make sure they didn't have those hacked items like the shuriken and etc. Looking at the leaderboards might help too. I'm not sure if they cleared them but 256 players were labelled as -1XP. And probably the last way to see if they even beat Insane Mode.. go into Insane Mode with them and see how they do.. if you see they're barely surviving then odds are.. they never beat all of Insane mode legit.

I ran into a few 99 Gold skull players that were obviously previous 256ers.. they had to add all their points in.. and on Insane Mode.. they couldn't handle it..

So ninja helped you get it your open face gray knight afterall did he? I heard he had a problem because he was using his gray knight.

Well anyways congrats.

So ninja helped you get it your open face gray knight afterall did he? I heard he had a problem because he was using his gray knight.

Well anyways congrats.

how did he have a problem? we used two different characters...

I could be wrong and Im sorry if I am but I just played with halfcoordinated today in arena and I dont remember all gold skulls. Thats definitly something you notice. So just saying I think someone should take a look into it.

I have all available gold skulls on the PS3 version. I have only had the 360 version for 3 days.

I could be wrong and Im sorry if I am but I just played with halfcoordinated today in arena and I dont remember all gold skulls. Thats definitly something you notice. So just saying I think someone should take a look into it.

Ps3 is a small CC community. Halfcoordinated has all the gold skulls on the Ps3. I can back him up on that.

I have all available gold skulls on the PS3 version. I have only had the 360 version for 3 days.

That's no excuse! You should have solid gold already! Haha.

Ps3 is a small CC community. Halfcoordinated has all the gold skulls on the Ps3. I can back him up on that.

Thank you for that, it's good to have some backup there.

That's no excuse! You should have solid gold already! Haha.

Yes, I have obviously been slacking! How horrible of me :cry: