Sign in to follow this  
drunken feedle

Solid Gold Club

I could be wrong and Im sorry if I am but I just played with halfcoordinated today in arena and I dont remember all gold skulls. Thats definitly something you notice. So just saying I think someone should take a look into it.

Ps3 is a small CC community. Halfcoordinated has all the gold skulls on the Ps3. I can back him up on that.

Thank you for that, it's good to have some backup there.

That's no excuse! You should have solid gold already! Haha.

Yes, I have obviously been slacking! How horrible of me :cry:

Hit up Pelter's Revenge when you get the chance. A crashing we will go.

I'll have to do that TFK. I'm probably just going to go for purple's gold on XBL though; I don't really feel like doing repeats... especially since I find a lot of sections easier/more fluid on the PS3 due to stuff like faster ground combos and more useful beefies (not that I use them much, but still).

I could be wrong and Im sorry if I am but I just played with halfcoordinated today in arena and I dont remember all gold skulls. Thats definitly something you notice. So just saying I think someone should take a look into it.

I have all available gold skulls on the PS3 version. I have only had the 360 version for 3 days.

That's no excuse! You should have solid gold already! Haha.

It took me this long since the game came out to get all golds. I actually did have all gold's before the update but with my new xbox and transfering profiles i lost two of them and they became grey.

I just had a bit of a hard time cause we were both grey and when you are hitting enemies across the screen they look very much alike. But all is well we got it and I still have 28 more to go...

But first to beat the game with all characters, then on to more gold, stay tuned ill let all know when i'm ready for more help.

Thanks

I just had a bit of a hard time cause we were both grey and when you are hitting enemies across the screen they look very much alike. But all is well we got it and I still have 28 more to go...

But first to beat the game with all characters, then on to more gold, stay tuned ill let all know when i'm ready for more help.

Thanks

Anyone wanting a hand with any level skipping or not hit me up

You can also see some of my weird green knight juggles if your lucky

im sure people are going to want proof along with it...

my proof is a simple invite or ask the people i've played with

Want proof? Ask Halfcoordinated. :P

If I could record, I would; but that option isn't available right now.

I can back up Yentue69, aced211, and max_xpower, though. :)