Sign in to follow this  
BIG KID LUNY

The X?: End of Game Secret Weapon Help

i'm new here and have a question. at the end of the game, before you kiss the princess, by the thief there is a x on the ground. is there anything in there? and how do you get what is inside?

[Da Milk Man: Edited the title so people might be able to find this more easily.]

That X was put there as a joke im assuming to drive everybody insane. I will say it worked well. So to answer your question theres nothing in it.

I heard that there's something there if you manage to dig it up during the battle for the Orange Princess's kiss.

The above is in no way, shape or form true.

When I first got the game, I spent about 20 minutes trying to find out what was under the x. When I found out there was nothing, I laughed. :lol:

i'm new here and have a question. at the end of the game, before you kiss the princess, by the thief there is a x on the ground. is there anything in there? and how do you get what is inside?

You need one person blocking the arrows with their shield while someone else digs. You have to position yourselves perfectly otherwise the digger will do damage to the blocker with his shovel.