Marine54

You're banned!

Banned because I want everyone to stop arguing over my period :lol:

(That opportunity was too good to pass up :lol: excuse the vulgarity)

Besides, the period isn't to be 'grammatically correct' its there to symbolize that I am who I am (pure and simple) full-stop.

Banned since life doesn't always give you lemons. And if you want people to stop talking about it, name it Chris Period.

You have a brain.

Use more of it.

Banned for not using Ron White's analogy of Life and Lemons.

"I believe when life gives you lemons, make lemonade, then find someone who's life has given them vodka, and throw a party!" - Ron White

Banned for saying his power level is "OVER 9000!", for being banned a lot on here for sometimes ridiculous reasons, and for having a period at the end of your username as if to be grammatically correct, even though since it is a username, does not need a period. :|

Banned for playing as snakey

Banned because your supposed to ban the person who posted before you.

Banned again, because your right and bungie relies on Halo to bring it games, when it has the team and money to make a completely new one.

Banned for telling me what to do in my own thread. (Cept mods...)

i dont see a lot of people doin this, but if it starts it could be somewhat entertaining :)

alright, i totally take back wat i said before this thread started. its got the most replies out of any thread on here. hey, i was even the first person to get banned :lol: oh, and ur banned because i dont get wat the pastries are all about :?

Banned since life doesn't always give you lemons. And if you want people to stop talking about it, name it Chris Period.

You have a brain.

Use more of it.

I think I'd probably get banned for using that username...its a little too vulgar :|

Why didn't you use more of your brain when suggesting an even worse username?