Marine54

You're banned!

Banned because its a generic, boring piece of filth. And you should remember that.

Banned because Fallout isn't generic at all, most games that are generic are with the main character a beefy meat head who's an ex-con out to save the world, and he's somehow a skilled assasin. Games like Halo 3 and Gears of War are rather generic. And yes, I do play Halo 3 but only for multiplayer, which I barely even play anymore. Sure, you can be a meaty buff head in Fallout but you have to work your way up to that, you don't start off as that. I don't know why you think it's generic, it eats up time quickly and is addictive. Also, you said Oblivion was better, it's made by the same company, and it's the same thing as Fallout 3, except it's just like any other generic RPG that's mideval and it doesn't have guns.

Also, I don't care if it's not the person above me, I desperately needed to get this off my chest. Anybody who calls Fallout generic I must talk to.

Banned because Fallout isn't generic at all, most games that are generic are with the main character a beefy meat head who's an ex-con out to save the world, and he's somehow a skilled assasin. Games like Halo 3 and Gears of War are rather generic. And yes, I do play Halo 3 but only for multiplayer, which I barely even play anymore. Sure, you can be a meaty buff head in Fallout but you have to work your way up to that, you don't start off as that. I don't know why you think it's generic, it eats up time quickly and is addictive. Also, you said Oblivion was better, it's made by the same company, and it's the same thing as Fallout 3, except it's just like any other generic RPG that's mideval and it doesn't have guns.

Also, I don't care if it's not the person above me, I desperately needed to get this off my chest. Anybody who calls Fallout generic I must talk to.

Banned for taking it so personally. :?

Banned because I finally got to the half way point in my book Wizard and Glass.

Banned because you didn't state the author.

your all banned for banning others you banning mother banners :?

Banned for not having a signature, not capitalizing the "Y", for using smileys, having a terrible joke, and having an all caps name.

Banned cause' your signature is far too obvious, even without looking at the URL :lol: