Marine54

You're banned!

Banned for banning a banner who was banning a banner who was banning a banning banner who banned a banner that forgot to ban.

............................................... :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

BANNED FOR BANNING MY BANNING IDEA OF BANNING A BANNING BANNER THAT WAS BANNING A BANNER WICH I READ ABOUT BEING BANNED AND BANNING BANNERS WICH HAVE BANNED BANNERS BEFORE THERE BANNING BANDITIONS! :ugeek:

i have no idea what banditions means, but it sounded goo!

Banned since knowledge is power! And knowledge is something you don't see in a bendy head. Do you have a brain?

By the way that was a rhetorical question. :evil:

Banning Bendyhead for saying I need to use a full stop, no-one on here does :lol:

And because you keep logging on...then off...then on (in other words having no-consistency)

Oh, and Bendy, do you have a woolly hat for tomorrow yet? :lol:

Banned for complaining about the use of full stops when you ban people over inconsistency of grammer (also I have a wooly hat and also I was going onto that Dragon Cave thing, thats why i kept logging in and out).

Banned for mass-ban, when Dan, Emil and Kelly are the only ones cool enough to do that here. Also banned for the need to ban in red text, underlined, and in capital letters.