Marine54

You're banned!

banned because i have absolutley no idea what you just said.

and then i ban myself for not having any idea what he said.

banned because i have absolutley no idea what you just said.

and then i ban myself for not having any idea what he said.

then i ban you for banning yourself

i ban myself for banning someone who banned themself

i ban myself for banning myself

i ban myself for banning myself for banniing myslef :lol: what :?

Banned for failing to realize that what TheWaffleBoy wrote is more of a philosophical argument than a poem

For example, the most commonly used argument of this type is:

All a's are b's

All b's are c's

Therefore, all a's are c's

Geddit?

Banned for failing to realize that what TheWaffleBoy wrote is more of a philosophical argument than a poem

For example, the most commonly used argument of this type is:

If all a's are b's,

and all b's are c's,

Then all a's are c's.

Geddit?

Banned because that theorem only applies when you say IF before saying all, which has been applied through the power of quoting and editing the quote.

I'm banned! And if anyone replies to this message, then they will banned. And soon, the next replier will be banned, and eventually everyone will banned. But, banning is meaningless obviously, because someone who is banned can ban someone else. As so: I ban you for being confused. Now, I am banned. Because by the time someone reads this, they will have been banned because they will reply to it.

I am banned for trying to make sense of this, when clearly it is supposed to be nonsensical humor.

So therefore, (x+y)/a-b-c-d-e-f-g+20+(999-5*xy) = YOUR ARE BANNED.

I'm banned! And if anyone replies to this message, then they will banned. And soon, the next replier will be banned, and eventually everyone will banned. But, banning is meaningless obviously, because someone who is banned can ban someone else. As so: I ban you for being confused. Now, I am banned. Because by the time someone reads this, they will have been banned because they will reply to it.

I am banned for trying to make sense of this, when clearly it is supposed to be nonsensical humor.

So therefore, (x+y)/a-b-c-d-e-f-g+20+(999-5*xy) = YOUR ARE BANNED.

... :? YOUR BANNED..... :?:?:?:? I THINK I JUST BANNED MY SELF.... :?:?:?

Banned for not beginning to explain the complicated formula which was used to make you instantly ban yourself.

Now in a situation such as yours, the counterban provided be Darkshadow containing the formula of ban might have confused you to a point where you may have unwillingly used it to your disadvantage.

To calculate the average power of a standard 8' banhammer, you would use the equation "b/v(2m)=Tb" when b=ban power, v=velocity, m=mass, and Tb=Total Ban Ability. Now, the b/v stands for the amount of ban power that would be given out per one unit of velocity. The normal velocity of a banhammer is measured in feet per second, so these are the standard units of measurement in this equation. From there, you multiply the outcome of the rate mentioned above by twice the mass. I say twice the mass because mass is the measurement most commonly associated with the output of ban. If you follow all of these steps accordingly, you should be able to formulate a counterban powerful enough to succesfully ban the person above you.

You might have gone wrong by combining the ban power per mass, instead of ban power per unit of velocity.

From the estimated 400 points of ban power produced by Darkshadow, I would say he was using a Type 3, 10' banhammer. A Type 2, 7' bannhammer should suffice to produce a successful counterban, in at about 410 points of ban power, in this situation :D

your...umm...wait...so if i ban someone im banning myself for the bannment of banning others about bannishment? hmm so in that case if i ban myself i am banned and also banned from being banned wich therefore makes me banned about being banned about banning sommeone else obout there banishment? :|

so to sum it all up...i bann myself from bannishment! HA beat that government whoo hoo! :ugeek:

I ban you for not know that when you get into loops of ban like that, you must use the Banetra Therum.

It states that when you have an evergoing loop of bans, you must use the equation "bl/e+2(v+m)"* which will determine the outcome of the winner of the ban. It should eventually narrow down to the notch in the loop that had the greatest amount of ban power. The person who posted that notch in the loop would have the greatest ban power, and therefore would win the ban above everyone else in the line of notches. A line of ban showing the order of the ban power might be useful to help determine the winner of the ban more clearly.

Now, the mathmatician must rest :D

*This is true when b=ban power, l=# of times looped, e=energy(in volts), v=velocity(in feet per second), and m=mass(in grams)

...i just got off of school now i feel like im in math class all over again :roll: i think ill draw a comic or something about that

Kids Today we will learn about the mathmatical theory of the ban hammer...

...your the one thats ranting about mathmatical mumbo jumbo(wait what?) so i ban you for being a hipacrit.

Banned for insisting on banning people with the endless ban loop, which uses Imperial form of measurement instead of metric, which is the common form of measurement in today's math and science. Also banned for the continuation of banning people for spelling errors and that sort of frivolous garbage I don't care too much about at the moment, as the world of forums has nearly everyone believes "We don't care about spelling, punctuation, or grammar", when in fact, WE DO.