Marine54

You're banned!

Banned for making me lol :lol:

And for having an Orange knight costume made up of awesomesuace :D I loved the Blue one too, saw it in the Art section and loved it! You did a great job ;)

Using my standard Type 3, 9' banhammer, I ban you for correcting his grammar. Using a simple equation of banitivity, I have also protected myself from bans involving hypocrisy, your mom jokes, or anything else in the "comeback" Class 3 area.

banned for having an evil green AH (did you ever draw a body for him/it/her?)and im using a 9.7 bannhammer atached with a 5.6 foot long ban sabre atached to the end so thus protecting me from any of castle crashing gurus stupid remarks (JK :lol: im still protected though :roll: )im also protected from grammer corrections and saying something stupid that makes no sence at all like..."your banned because i said so"

HA TAKE THAT GOVERNMENT! :ugeek:

banned for having an evil green AH (did you ever draw a body for him/it/her?)and im using a 9.7 bannhammer atached with a 5.6 foot long ban sabre atached to the end so thus protecting me from any of castle crashing gurus stupid remarks (JK :lol: im still protected though :roll: )im also protected from grammer corrections and saying something stupid that makes no sence at all like..."your banned because i said so"

HA TAKE THAT GOVERNMENT! :ugeek:

I only made the face for the evil green guy, haven't done anything else with it.

Also, banned for using your index finger to ban someone, agnryclock.

banned for not finishing it and im using this banhammer with a bansabre atached to it

bansabrehammer.jpg

now your superbanned

Banned for telling nothing but the truth? :lol:

Political correctness gone mad I tell you

banned for not wanting him to be honest

and by the way my picture was suposed to be horible i just got the images on google then made one image out of them (its ms paint not photoshop)