Marine54

You're banned!

too late know. And BANNED for telling me what i did wrong, because i DID ask. Lol, seriously. She neva responded tho, lol. So i whent ahead and did the job. Dont try to stop me know, my BanCannon will be the ultimate, the epicness, the ube....why do i always talk outlawd

banned for not having a avatar but having a sig!

banned for....cant...find anyhtiing. AHA! BANNED FOR NOT HAVING ANYTHING TO BAN BUT BANNING YOU FOR NOT HAVING ANYTHING TO BAN BUT THIS!!!

and im waitin for avatar from Mad Fiddler

i knew i should have kept that ban sabre, until i sneak back away from kellybehemoth's siggy, i guess i just stay away in the corner.

oh, and banned for apposing my siggy without listening to it.

I'm sorry for not banning the person above me cause I just had to bring this up...

I know I will soud quite immature but...

How old are you? The "chipmunks" singing oh no you didn't???? I'm sorry I thought everyone over 8 years old hated the chipmunks :roll:

i knew i should have kept that ban sabre, until i sneak back away from kellybehemoth's siggy, i guess i just stay away in the corner.

I'm sorry for not banning the person above me cause I just had to bring this up...

How old are you? The "chipmunks" singing oh no you didn't???? I'm sorry I thought everyone over 8 years old hated the chipmunks :roll:

Banned for throwing out a good point.

Banned for attempting to assasinate my, stupid non-red knighter. red knight is epic. And i will home in on your location next time i get a chance. sleep with your eyes open sonny. Oh, and youll never find me! BWAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned because if you come to me you would be giving me your location, and then I would be able to assassinate you before you assassinate me.

@Guru: banned because you have not taught me anything about cc yet.

Banned for banning 2 people in one post. That's like killing 2 birds with one stone, and everybody hates that saying.

Now it's going to be in my head for the rest of the day.

Banned for throwing out a good point.

lol, sawit on you tube, thought it was funny, so put t on siggy. PLan to change siggy and ge an avatar soon to fit my style. This is basically a back up so i atleast have one. And banned fo saying its a good point! :lol:

banned for thinking banhammer can defeat my uber cannon.

201 post!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

and, your welcome all those people out there, for there will be no more Mr.Nature72's so and so number post! well, until i get my goal of 10,000. But THAT will be something worthy to post about.

Banned for critiquing woots.

Banned for only having an XBL silver account, AND a low gamerscore.

And banned for having a gamerscore of 15,000. I would have to sacrifice my extremely complex life in order to achieve that. It takes way too long.