Marine54

You're banned!

Well, well. What do we have here, a lot of banners.  I am wearing ban resistant armor, it is not resistant to ban hammers though.  I am holding a ban hammer. SWING! You all are banned for banning people.  Too bad only 99 ban hammers exist and I have one of them.  I wonder if anyone else has a ban hammer.  I am not afraid to use my ban hammer.

Banned for not banning someone in your post.

You need a ban hammer to ban me, because I have ban resistant armor.  Now I ban you for trying to ban me but for failing to due to my armor. SWING! You are all banned once again.  Who has a ban hammer to take down the champ and win ban resistant armor to all bans 99% of the time?

1. Both of those items are not real, you can't just change the whole game.

2. Banned for using a ban nuke. Twice.

Dang it, you got me, will you spare me, I will ban somebody else with you. (Maybe)!

No, banned for begging for mercy!

Banned for not properly introducing yourself to me.  I am TallishMass the 1st, join me, and we shall ban together, or face the wrath of the bannings for not introducing yourself properly, especially for you, I have plans for you.

Banned for threatening me.

Well played, I have one last request, give me a cheeseburger with some ban salad on it. Banned for not umm... Banned for not brushing your teeth or talking to me for 5 minutes.

Banned for using a ban nuke. Again :I

Alright, you are better then me at this, but you should not ban me, I am being very kind right now. Hint: I think you were banned by the food department for not serving food to your customer, which is me.

banned for not subscribing to me on mepipe and liking me on the facenovel and following me on the blue birds