Marine54

You're banned!

Banned for banning someone other than me!

Banned for using a root word (ban) twice in a sentence. 

Excuse me if this sounds rude, but you might want to go back and repeat 3rd grade.For I did not use a root word.I had my words plural and past tense.These are the very opposites of a root word.You might want to consider on what im saying and repeat 3rd grade.And,Banned for not being too smart.

That DID sound very rude. You do not know that there is supposed to be a space after a period, do you? 

He was just a little misguided, and yet you told him to go back to Third grade and banned him for not being all that smart. For all you know, he could be the next Albert Einstein.

• Upvote 1

Very sensible statement my friend.However spaces between periods are a different story.There is not a correct/wrong way, it is more of the person who is typing's opinion.In my opinion, I was not taught to do that.In yours, you like to have it your way.

Yeah, you guys made me start speaking logic.it's your fault.

Edited by TheBlacksmith07

Very sensible statement my friend.However spaces between periods are a different story.There is not a correct/wrong way, it is more of the person who is typing's opinion.In my opinion, I was not taught to do that.In yours, you like to have it your way.

Yeah, you guys made me start speaking logic.it's your fault.

DOUBLE BAN for including one of the few words that can mean a lot of things (periods) and for not banning someone!

Banned for- oh my lord your avatar

Also, Cat Guard

y u no avatar

oh wait nevermind

Edited by MeltedCow

Banned for having a glitched avatar!Haha!Revenge!

And banned for not knowing who Zer0 is!

(everybody else who doesn't know who Zer0 is will be BANNED!So you'd better hurry and post that you know who Zer0 is and what he's from.If you do, you're off my ban list!if you don't.......BANNED!

Both of u are banned for not doing what I told you to do.If you tell me who Krieg The Psycho is, I wont ban ya.

Hint: Attach an image for extra credit