Marine54

You're banned!

Banned for not just reading a page or two.

Basicly sice I couldn't think of something I metioned his infinite jump mod/hack.

Banned for not realized that on PC, anything is possible and that is obviously a glitch.

I mean anything. Look in the Steam game common files, and on ther games, config files, then you will understand values. In which, you change currency values, unlocks, etc.

Like Modio and Horizon for Xbox 360, it has custom modding tools for BBT, Castle Crashers, and other games. On Modio, you can change the level unlocks, finale unlocks, etc. Then for other games, Modio can be used to download game saves and change the profile and console ID to yours specifically, so you can use modded saves.

For Horizon, you can unlock achivements, edit profiles, etc.

My point is, it wasn't hacking, the only "hack" is invincibility, and that's not even a hack, it's just a glitch to troll people. So, if it's not able to be sucessfully glitched on 360 or Backwards Compatible, let's call it a PC glitch.

Ok?

tumblr_no8mbi515e1spgr4yo2_500.gif

Banned for not just reading a page or two.

Basicly sice I couldn't think of something I metioned his infinite jump mod/hack.

Banned for not realized that on PC, anything is possible and that is obviously a glitch.

I mean anything. Look in the Steam game common files, and on ther games, config files, then you will understand values. In which, you change currency values, unlocks, etc.

Like Modio and Horizon for Xbox 360, it has custom modding tools for BBT, Castle Crashers, and other games. On Modio, you can change the level unlocks, finale unlocks, etc. Then for other games, Modio can be used to download game saves and change the profile and console ID to yours specifically, so you can use modded saves.

For Horizon, you can unlock achivements, edit profiles, etc.

My point is, it wasn't hacking, the only "hack" is invincibility, and that's not even a hack, it's just a glitch to troll people. So, if it's not able to be sucessfully glitched on 360 or Backwards Compatible, let's call it a PC glitch.

Ok?

tumblr_no8mbi515e1spgr4yo2_500.gif

Banned for typing too much.

A glitch is juat an exploit of the game mechanics that you can do without any other programs.

Of course there's a difference between modding and hacking, I just used hack because it's more commonly used.