Sign in to follow this  
Aetherw13

There has to be at least ONE more DLC after Can't Stop Cryin

Why you may ask, because if you look in the animal ark after the Golden Whale, there is one more hay stack that isn't occupied by an animal orb. Anyone want to guess what the DLC will contain?

I'm guessing there would be an additional character, a new Animal Orb, and maybe even another weapon rack added into the Weapon Frog for more swords?

If not, I at least expect the Rubber Handle Sword to come with a future DLC. :)

Dan Paladin and Tom Fulp as playable characters with a Fat Kid animal orb that randomly grants you the ability to do elemental attacks. Weapons include Paint Brush, Keyboard, Beard Trimmer and a weapon that pokes fun at the 256 glitch.

I hope/believe so as well, since our current character count stands at 31. 32 seems like a much better number to stop on, for both playable characters and animal orbs :)

That said, the latest two DLCs fill up the Weapon Frog (84 weapons), so either the Weapon Frog will have to get a makeover, or the final DLC (if there is one) will contain no new weapons.

Ideas for this hypothetical final DLC? Well, I've already mentioned I want to play as the Industrial Prince, so here's hoping!

If my wish is granted I'd like to see mechanically themed Animal Orbs, to go along with the prince. That said I don't have many ideas on what those could be, but DO have ideas on the sorts of effects that could be granted by the new orbs:

• [*:3nv3hn8m]Infuse Arrows and/or Boomerang with elemental magic (non-elemental characters would get 2x base damage instead)
    [*:3nv3hn8m]Be able to OCCASIONALLY "step" in front of the player and block an attack (we're talking somewhere in the neighborhood of 1/10 or 1/20 times)
    [*:3nv3hn8m]+4 or +5 to magic, with -1 or -2 to other attributes
    [*:3nv3hn8m]Perform a one-time "save" of a player - i.e. if they receive an attack that would have been fatal (no remaining potions etc.) then the player receives 25% of their health back, one time per level
    [*:3nv3hn8m]Similar to Rammy, but occasionally attack an enemy/character while in the air (this one could become a favorite in Arenas as an anti-juggling option)
    [*:3nv3hn8m]Fix the fact that Burly Bear and Snoot do exactly the same thing.

EDIT: I really like the "weapon that pokes fun at the 256 glitch" idea, though that would cause some PS3 players confusion. And the beard trimmer is genius :)

The weapons frog still has alot of room in it from the last 3 DLC's. I personally think the last character will be Industrial Prince due to his high demand. Though I would be way more happy if they made a new Knight, ie Brown or Yellow. But who knows just BlackSmith and Pink Knight pack didn't have animal orbs in them so maybe it's not the last one.

The weapons frog still has alot of room in it from the last 3 DLC's.

I'll have to take your word for it since I'm on PS3. A Youtube video I saw, where the player had all DLCs including the Can't Stop Crying Pack, showed a completely full Weapon Frog.

Well they'd have to make another Title Update if they really wanted to put one more character in the game. So if Behemoth does actually have plans for one then it won't be coming out anytime soon.

Not exactly, they could have hidden things in this title update that modders and hackers didn't get too, also the reason the last one took forever to do is because they fixed a ton of issues.

I suspect there will be another Title Update to deal with the issues from Title Update 2 (since it was released before The Behemoth was ready, and so has bugs like the Surround Sound issue), and with the players that have hacked Hatty.

In my opinion, Title Update 3 can handle the hacking easily: Anyone who has the Can't Stop Crying Pack before Title Update 3 will permanently lose access to it after TU3, and only people who DON'T have Hatty etc. right now will be able to access that DLC after TU3.

Well, Tom and Dan as animal orbs would work... :)

Gives you plus 99 everything only can be used by that character after you beat th game on insane mode, not useable if you someone in your party that hasn't beaten insane with there character and not useable in online arenas.

guys dan and tom will never be playable characters because it wouldn't be fare to the rest of the behemoth. :ugeek:

They could just throw the rest of the developers out like the necromancer...

And his jump attack would be a tower of developers...

His splash would be like a paintbrush writing developers initials into the air

I was actually thinking about a VERY handy Animal Orb for jugglers, similar to Rammy.

I'm sure everyone knows about the Crocodile that you can hop on in Thieve's Arena / Forest Entrance to snap at your enemies with his mouth. Well, I'm thinking there should be a Mini Crocodile-head orb that may snap every couple seconds or so (but only if an enemy is around, so it doesn't get annoying lol) then it slightly lifts up your enemy in the air for a short amount of time, therefore allowing you to juggle them. The crocodile's bite / snap will be unblockable.

That's only my idea, but I hope The Behemoth will make something very interesting! It HAS to be better than a Gold-Pooping Whale! ;)