Sign in to follow this  
Dowitz

I need your opinion!

As an artist,

would you recommend an intuos4 MEDIUM or LARGE tablet to someone who wants to start making some serious art? (and I mean much more serious than serioustown)

Okay maybe nothing is more serious than serioustown, but this is something I will be using for the next good 2-5 year period.

As a poor student, I need to know if its worth making the $100+ jump in difference, and drawing with a mouse is very discouraging after seeing the difference between mouse art and tablet art.

Thanks in advance!

If I spent money on an intuos4 tablet, I'd be using it for much longer than 2-5 years, I assure you of that :lol:

And, as someone who just enjoys doodling/sketching as a hobby, I wouldn't know whether buying an intuos4 is a good investment or not. I mean, I bought a simple Bamboo Pen and it fits my needs perfectly

Although, as I said, I'm no artist

Well I say 1-5 years because I will eventually replace it with something better/bigger

I am a serious novice/intermediate artist, and would like to do more than just sketches and doodles.

Well I say 1-5 years because I will eventually replace it with something better/bigger

I am a serious novice/intermediate artist, and would like to do more than just sketches and doodles.

In that case, I say that it would definitely be worth it

Especially if you're thinking of using it to bring in extra income or something through selling art