Sign in to follow this  
jeff12

rubber sword/ gold claw sword

So ya if any one wants them just tell me on forums I check every day I can play x box between 4 and 9 at night my gamer tag is Radiation 8omb. Just hit me up if u want these awsome hard to get swords ;)

...do you have the other ones too? ie toilet tube, lightning bolt and the 2 by 4?

in anycase i accidentally picked up the green cryptonite thing already... but put me down for the wolverine claws too pls.. ^_^

gt: geejay008

ya sure ill give u them but I dont have the 2x4 sword lightning bolt and the toilet tube u asked for and for a trade would u maybe give me the green crystal hatty sword in return. :?:;)

*sad that I'm limited to a measly 74 weapons on PS3 :roll:

Before the update, we were able to proudly say that we had the wooden mace and wooden sword and they didn't. :(

Out of the 74 weapons that PSN offers me, I only use about 5, and that doesn't include any Gold swords... I do hope the weapon count increases to 100 for both versions though! I would love to have a bunch of future DLC!

Just to clarify, I was being facetious with the above comment...:) We've got PLENTY of weapons to pick from on either platform.

I typically only use 3 or so weapons on Insane Mode (Wooden Club, Evil Sword, and one of the Maces), but on Normal Mode I do use a good assortment. My favorite might be the Lobster.

ya sure ill give u them but I dont have the 2x4 sword lightning bolt and the toilet tube u asked for and for a trade would u maybe give me the green crystal hatty sword in return. :?:;)

... Fine by me... ^_^

I get home at 12:45 tomorrow so. . . . . u can hit me up around then. :)

... What's your GT btw???

He said that in his original post...

His GT: Radiation 8omb.

anyone else want them maybe in return for toilet tube sword and lightning bolt ;) If u have it I mean. just friend me my first post has my gamer tag I am an x box user.

Guest Rorkror

Hi i am interested in the weapons that are dificult to get like the ruber sword, could you trade it, my GT is the same as the forum nick, thanks.

Guest Drummer4God

Hey Radiation 8omb - I would really like to get those swords but I am afraid I am to new to the game to have anything to offer back but I sent you a friend request on Xbox anyway.

Anyone even want these anymore I have more updated weapons as well its been a while since I wrote on this forum.

if this is for castle crashers then by all means I will add you if you can give gamertag for xbox and or add me. :D

GamerTag: YDGxDIRTYxBITx anyone feel free to add me just in the request out a message saying from forums or something so i know :D