Sign in to follow this  
jeff12

rubber sword/ gold claw sword

I just started playing online, but I didn't know you could trade stuff with people. How do you do it?

On a side note, I'll send you an add, I'm trying to collect all the weapons.

I sent an add. I just started playing recently though, so I don't know how trading works

You both take a weapon to the first level where the pitchfork is, one player picks up the pitchfork, another picks up their weapon. It isn't an actual trade lobby or anything

hi jeff i added you. I had an game on a different account years ago but it got hacked so new account, and i need all the weapons again. I think i have all of them from shops and digging but i still need quite a few. I spotted a shiny thing at the end of the frog in someone elses game what is that? is there a concise list of weapons available anywhere?

Hey does anybody have the hatty sword for ps3? or any other dlc weapons.

I have all of the weapons and the ones from the Pink Knight dlc, just wondering if anybody had the hatty sword or other weapons that you shouldnt really have at this time :)

I have all of the weapons and the ones from the Pink Knight dlc, just wondering if anybody had the hatty sword or other weapons that you shouldnt really have at this time :)

I know a guy with all the Blacksmith DLC weapons, but there's no use in bugging him, as he's stopped playing Castle Crashers.

Asking for any of Hatty's weapons for the PS3 version is kinda pointless, by the way.

I know a guy with all the Blacksmith DLC weapons, but there's no use in bugging him, as he's stopped playing Castle Crashers.

Asking for any of Hatty's weapons for the PS3 version is kinda pointless, by the way.

Wasn't the Always Crying (I think that's what's called) DLC prematurely released or exposed or something?

Wasn't the Can't Stop Crying DLC* prematurely released or exposed or something?

No sir.

You must be mixed up with the Blacksmith DLC's accidental release on the Asian PlayStation Store, for a week.

Since the update in (I think February?), Hatty has been in the PSN version of the game, though. I know this cause of a totally random glitch aced211 and myself found one time.

Even though he is in the game, no one has obtained possession of him or his weapons (on PSN, of course)...

Wasn't the Can't Stop Crying DLC* prematurely released or exposed or something?

No sir.

You must be mixed up with the Blacksmith DLC's accidental release on the Asian PlayStation Store, for a week.

Since the update in (I think February?), Hatty has been in the PSN version of the game, though. I know this cause of a totally random glitch aced211 and myself found one time.

Even though he is in the game, no one has obtained possession of him or his weapons (on PSN, of course)...

Oh ok. I remember somebody talking about finding him on PSN, but I couldn't remember the details.

Oh ok. I remember somebody talking about finding him on PSN, but I couldn't remember the details.

Maybe Ansem told you, but I doubt he knows the steps to the glitch, unless aced211 showed him... :P

Well I will wait till the DLC to buy the characters, cause it does support The Behemoth, but if you guys do the glitch, just message me cause I really want the weapons ahead of time... THANKS!

And I am pretty sure actually that DLC weapons you only keep while playing. For example, I gave my friend the lollipop weapon, for PS3, and the next time we played I needed to grab it again, is this the case? :?

Well I will wait till the DLC to buy the characters, cause it does support The Behemoth, but if you guys do the glitch, just message me cause I really want the weapons ahead of time... THANKS!

And I am pretty sure actually that DLC weapons you only keep while playing. For example, I gave my friend the lollipop weapon, for PS3, and the next time we played I needed to grab it again, is this the case? :?

Well that's how it works on Xbox and it sounds like that carried over to the Playstaion.