Sign in to follow this  
David Duffy

Favourite moment

when the last boss got stuck and i could beat him easily :P

I've heard this mentioned before, but I haven't ever had it explained. Do you know where a video or picture of this happening is?

when uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what are we talking bout again :?:

OH YEAH :!: now i member when i had this glitch that i fell in the wood chipper but i didn't die then all of the fbi guys started falling in !!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::) good times good times :)

when i found out i could pull people into the ground and chuck people at other FBI's. bowling anyone :?:

When I heard the screams of the FBI agents when I chomped their partners head. Frickn hilarious!! :lol:

When the Russian general tries to get away but eventually gets his parachute cut by a bird and falls into a giant buzz saw.

I LOL'd so hard when I saw that for the first time :lol:

The ending cinematic...spoke to me that did ;)

Its a proper old-fashioned happy ending that feels like you've truly earned it after that last grueling boss battle

Classic :D

Guest craigbo 180

Loading it up and blasting your way through level 1... you just knew you was in for somthing special. :D Also the figuring out how to defeat a boss after umpteen attempts is also a good one.

Well, the first time I played Alien Hominid was on the Gamecube, and I borrowed it from a friend. I was just enjoying it sooo much. My favorite time was probably first playing it and sucking at it. Now I got it for xbla, and it's alot harder. :shock: Oh yeah, and here are some close seconds.*Eating Soviet guys with the yeti.*Fighting the final boss.