Sign in to follow this  
gettinmoney662

PS3 Insane Wizard Castle (Need 3P)

Hey everyone, I'm looking for three people to help me through the last three stages of the game (Wizard Castle Takeoff-Final Battle). I'm a level 99 Pink Knight, and I can juggle moderately well, level 50 combo with ease, and arrow spam if you think that's what should be done.

If you want to help me out, either leave your PSN or add me, mine is gettinmoney662. Many thanks in advance.

Name's in my sig so go ahead and add me. Closest one I have to the end right now is full moon so I'll need to do that first.

Cool, I sent a request, which character you using? I would love if a Red Knight could help us, since that'll make the second Necromancer wave much easier. I could also try helping you with Full Moon if you want, unless you're more comfortable soloing it.

can i help? im only level 71 red knight and level 69 industialist but im pretty good at the game can i help :P (psn = subscriber01236)

Yeah, for sure, I'll add you, both of those characters would be a good help, although red would probably help more.

Ya alright.. I'm jus at that part too add Sir_J3fr0 if ya still need help.. And thats a three and zero in jefro..

I'm back on it tomoz...