Sign in to follow this  
jeff12

next battleblock update

When is the next prisoner update its been 3 weeks now pretty much a month. Maybe not even a prisoner update maybe a release date . . . just kidding but I mean if your ready to tell us if it truly is 2012 and if it will be early or late in the year. But really all I want is a new character and maybe video once a week is that to much to ask behemoth. By the way I will be playing tommorrow in the competition and dan your awesome same goes to Kelly Tom Emil and Christine happy developing.

I'm guessing The Behemoth is planning a big reveal trailer of some sort! :)

BattleBlock Theater is expected in early 2012, but that can be changed from another "we're trying our hardest to make this game perfect and get it out to you guys" post. :|

Wait theres still an update today right cause i got home from school right now and theres no update on the dev. and the battleblock site please put it on now.

Wait theres still an update today right cause i got home from school right now and theres no update on the dev. and the battleblock site please put it on now.
we've experienced technical difficulties today which set back the process. sadly it is tomorrow.

129050364442986438.jpg

we've experienced technical difficulties today which set back the process. sadly it is tomorrow.

I was looking so forward to it :cry:. I thought today was one of those random happy mondays.

129050364442986438.jpg

You just made my Monday even worse. You guys have to add a bonus clip at the end now... >.>

(A release date would work, too lol.)

we should all hate this particular tuesday as well, as today brought some crappy misfortune to the people bringing this update. they are safe and sound, though....whew!

this is murphy's law, you know.

we should all hate this particular tuesday as well, as today brought some crappy misfortune to the people bringing this update. they are safe and sound, though....whew!

this is murphy's law, you know.

Are you trolling us?

That is something you guys would do more than once... :|

It seems only Emil and Christine bring good news to the Community... as Dan is more of an art designer/troll lol.
you got it.... i'll never update you on our news again!!! :evil: