Sign in to follow this  
jeff12

next battleblock update

Its been a while next please maybe not even a prisoner update how bout a release date or something about the game better yet release it! :lol: But seriously super meat boy only thing i have to play on x box right now.

Its been a while next please maybe not even a prisoner update how bout a release date or something about the game better yet release it! :lol: But seriously super meat boy only thing i have to play on x box right now.

Well at least super meat boy is amazing ;)

Well at least super meat boy is amazing ;)

I agree, except I no lifed that game when I got it and got "I'm A Golden God!" achievement in about 9 days lol, now I don't play much anymore :P

THE NEXT UPDATE IS OUT! :D

(Although I haven't even seen it yet...)

I used to get excited about BBT, then I realize it's not coming out on PS3 for awhile.

See what I did there?

THE NEXT UPDATE IS OUT! :D

(Although I haven't even seen it yet...)

I used to get excited about BBT, then I realize it's not coming out on PS3 for awhile.

See what I did there?

Reality placed in "Arrow-to-the-Knee" joke form.

Wait... I have an idea! :idea:

How about a BBT BETA? A private one, of course. :P

Dan already said that it can't be done for arcade games. sorry

Ooh, I forgot about that... My bad.

What if they release a mini-BBT, as it's own game, but is really just a preview?

You can't create two exactly identical games (even if one is "mini") and publish them both to the XBL Marketplace, unless one is marked as "demo version", which cannot be released unless the full version is. :P

It would only slow down BBT's release anyways.

What if they release a mini-BBT, as it's own game, but is really just a preview?

You can't create two exactly identical games (even if one is "mini") and publish them both to the XBL Marketplace, unless one is marked as "demo version", which cannot be released unless the full version is. :P

quoted for truthz

I think that the Behemoth's new iTouch app Alien Hominid: PDA Games is the closest thing to BBT were going to get for at least a couple of months. So buy the 6 other sections of the game for 99 cents and just wait for BBT. Trust me, I'm just as eager to play this game as anyone.

Yeah, I know. That was half joke, half grasping at straws in a vain attempt for it to actually work.

wow almost a month now and I havent been on the dev in so long get the next update out soon I can tell u your fans don't like to wait :!:;):geek: