Sign in to follow this  
jeff12

next battleblock update

Yeah man thanks for posting that vid that made me very happy, as I said before I did not know where I saw them say that Battle Block Theater was not coming out this year. I am just glad to hear that it is coming out before we all die :-D

Just bringing up the actual title again. When is the next update? I've been checking everyday hoping to see "BBT Release Date!!!!!" in big caps at the top of the Dev blog but no such luck so far.

Just bringing up the actual title again. When is the next update? I've been checking everyday hoping to see "BBT Release Date!!!!!" in big caps at the top of the Dev blog but no such luck so far.

That's some dedication lol, I just check here, on the forums XD

BTW, your signature got me addicted to KOL XD

Hahaha. The checking isn't just for me. A couple friends don't have computers and they're waiting for my say when the release date is so they can go out and buy 1600 microsoft points. But a lot of it is for me. This game hasn't even come out yet, not even a release date and more excited for BBT than Borderlands 2, and summer combined. I'm pretty sure I'd be willing to go for another 10 months in school if they released BBT tomorrow. Right now Fallout 3 and Paper Mario: TTYD are tied for best game ever in my book right now but I'm pretty sure there will be a third tier hopefully soon. Castle Crashers is a close second :-P

Battleblock Theater? What's that?

/sarcasm

Anywho, they said on the devblog that in celebration of some kind of alien movie coming out soon, there would be some huge announcements coming out very soon.

So we can all assume that it will be something Castle Crasher related, of course.

Edited by Splufay

/sarcasm

Anywho, they said on the devblog that in celebration of some kind of alien movie coming out soon, there would be some huge announcements coming out very soon.

So we can all assume that it will be something Castle Crasher related, of course.

Please be some awesome info for battleblock theater. (new weapons, prisoners, make your own levels, etc...) Edited by SiCKxBK

/sarcasm

You know what they say when you assume...

Man its been awhile castle crashers on steam and other things. I still really want this game please just spill the beans at pax. You will truly make everyone on here the happiest people on earth after waiting for what seemed to have been a life time. I first heard about the game in 6th grade I'm going into high school now.... well back on topic here just wanted to maybe revive the thread for some pax info and whatnot such as updates on anything blocky. :-P

Man its been awhile castle crashers on steam and other things. I still really want this game please just spill the beans at pax. You will truly make everyone on here the happiest people on earth after waiting for what seemed to have been a life time. I first heard about the game in 6th grade I'm going into high school now.... well back on topic here just wanted to maybe revive the thread for some pax info and whatnot such as updates on anything blocky. :-P

Yep. I've been checking the dev blog for info about this game since 2009. I hope it comes out before I go off to college so I can actually play it :cry:

Yep. I've been checking the dev blog for info about this game since 2009. I hope it comes out before I go off to college so I can actually play it :cry:

I feel you man I have been following it since 2009 when I saw it at Comic-Con. I was in seventh grade and today is my first day as a junior. I am pretty sure it will come out before I go to college, but still the sooner the better. I personally thought a lot of the other stuff could have waited. The Behemoth knows best though :D I love and trust them

its been a while since i have seen an update on the game so im just getting curious as to when the next update will be. if its awhile from now then it better be something big like new customization features, release date, or something big like that.

just wondering whats going on in the behemoth office for the new game.

i hate to double post but come on whats up with the lacking of teh BBT updates? like as great as castle crashers is and all, im kinda hoping you guys could focus a bit on BBT.