Sign in to follow this  
jeff12

next battleblock update

It seems only Emil and Christine bring good news to the Community... as Dan is more of an art designer/troll lol.
you got it.... i'll never update you on our news again!!! :evil:

Why does that not surprise me?

(Image of Dan shown in link below.)

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... 0IzRefRGrZ

Sorry, Dan, but this had to be said. I still love you though. ;)

Now when is the next one u guys should post when the next update is when your ready for it each week then no one will ask u guys any more just an idea for u and your fans. :D please respond to this Dan.

Now when is the next one u guys should post when the next update is when your ready for it each week then no one will ask u guys any more just an idea for u and your fans. :D please respond to this Dan.

You heard what he said... -

you got it.... i'll never update you on our news again!!! :evil:

Welll, he might have actually been serious. :P

Thats your problem not mine u said it zeypher its not anyone elses problem about what u said about Dan. not cool not cool at all :|8-).

I don't have a problem because I'm on PSN anyways. If we're lucky, we'll see the game 1 year after you XBLA users do. :P

I'll let you handle this one; try to PM Dan! I bet you can't! ;)

Next one please I dont want this to keep happening every week I'm getting anxious :lol:;)

I have you covered...

I'll bribe them with yarn, then they'll cough up that hairball we've all been waiting for. :ninja:

I guess since there are less update videos it'll perhaps be released sooner? Maybe? There's a chance? ;)

In an interview with Dan, Dan says that the game won't be coming out soon. In fact, here's a video with him saying so:

I know this was back in March, but who knows? They could just be running out of content to show us... :P

I guess since there are less update videos it'll perhaps be released sooner? Maybe? There's a chance? ;)

In an interview with Dan, Dan says that the game won't be coming out soon. In fact, here's a video with him saying so:

I know this was back in March, but who knows? They could just be running out of content to show us... :P

Yeah, but that was not-soon ago. Plus, didn't Christine already say it wasn't coming out this year? It was in one of those "WHEN DOSE BATTLEBLOCK RELEASE" threads.

Cool update woot i was kind of bummed when u said it wasnt coming out this year though. I already knew u said that but I still had hope at least I have L.A noire and Batman Arkham city to keep me company till it comes out. :ugeek::lol:

Personally, I wish they would just release more trailers instead of Weekly Prisoner things.

Though I still appreciate the weekly prisoners. :)

I think the prisoner videos are pretty nice. They introduce gameplay elements and tools found in the game, and also inject a little humor into it as well.

I think the prisoner videos are pretty nice. They introduce gameplay elements and tools found in the game, and also inject a little humor into it as well.

I do agree with you. Prisoner Updates leak a new character and are almost always weekly, whilst Trailers take a little more time to make and are mainly cinematic (showing not-so-clear gameplay, but more of a cutscene).

I do agree with you. Prisoner Updates leak a new character and are almost always weekly, whilst Trailers take a little more time to make and are mainly cinematic (showing not-so-clear gameplay, but more of a cutscene).

Could someone explain this to me? I thought your appearance would be choice (head shape, body color, etc) but they are showing characters? That sentence probably doesn't make any sense, but hopefully someone from my planet can answer me.

I think the Behemoth just making up characters and personalities as an excuse to demonstrate an ability or weapon while amusing you as well. From what I've seen, you can pick your own character shape and everything.

Could someone explain this to me? I thought your appearance would be choice (head shape, body color, etc) but they are showing characters? That sentence probably doesn't make any sense, but hopefully someone from my planet can answer me.

The prisoners you unlock are the characters you speak of.

Each prisoner has their own default look, but you can change the shape of their heads and the color of the prisoner (to indicate that you are on a team).

Does that answer your question? If you wanna know more, feel free to PM me. :D

The prisoners you unlock are the characters you speak of.

Each prisoner has their own default look, but you can change the shape of their heads and the color of the prisoner (to indicate that you are on a team).

Does that answer your question? If you wanna know more, feel free to PM me. :D

Actually, from what I've seen, faces are exclusive to certain head shapes. For instance, this face can only be used with a cylinder head and this face can only be used with the triangular head. Some head shapes do have faces comparable to other head shapes, but I'm thinking those were specifically made for whatever reason.

I can't prove this for sure, but judging by the gameplay videos, along with the version of BattleBlock at Comic Con, each head shape will have its own exclusive set of faces.

I think Dan made a post about it somewhere around here, too, but my memory might just be messing with me.