Sign in to follow this  
jeff12

next battleblock update

wow almost a month now and I havent been on the dev in so long get the next update out soon I can tell u your fans don't like to wait :!:;):geek:
Oh, we know that well :)

We did an interview with a ton of gameplay footage. When the press put it up, we'll let you know right away!

PUBLISHER: The Behemoth • DEVELOPER: The Behemoth • MULTIPLAYER: 2 in co-op or up to 4 in versus modes • RELEASE DATE: TBD 2012 • FOR FANS OF: Castle Crashers, Super Mario Bros., griefing.

Wow.

PUBLISHER: The Behemoth • DEVELOPER: The Behemoth • MULTIPLAYER: 2 in co-op or up to 4 in versus modes • RELEASE DATE: TBD 2012 • FOR FANS OF: Castle Crashers, Super Mario Bros., griefing.

Wow.

Huh. That's interesting. Hope it's true. :)

I feel that in game narrator really makes the game. His comments kept me chuckling the whole video. The gameplay seems like the perfect feel, especially the griefing. I, along with the swarms of of others I'm aware of, can't wait to play this. Thanks to the behemoth for this magnificent work and delectable preview.

I feel that in game narrator really makes the game. His comments kept me chuckling the whole video. The gameplay seems like the perfect feel, especially the griefing. I, along with the swarms of of others I'm aware of, can't wait to play this. Thanks to the behemoth for this magnificent work and delectable preview.

Ya i agree the narrator really strengthens the feel of the game as a whole.

It's been a couple months since the last update. When might there be another one?

(Also, sorry for bump. There's no where else to post this.)

We have approximately 20 interviews lined up at PAX Boston, which is happening now. I'd assume there'll be a lot of articles out soon.

• Upvote 1

We have approximately 20 interviews lined up at PAX Boston, which is happening now. I'd assume there'll be a lot of articles out soon.

Oooooh, good news then.

Thanks for replying! :-D

Haha :)

We all blend together as one large chicken! I'm with people back at the office polishing up the BattleBlocks, all while the Boston crew covers PAX/Press stuff!

• Upvote 1

Haha :)

We all blend together as one large chicken! I'm with people back at the office polishing up the BattleBlocks, all while the Boston crew covers PAX/Press stuff!

Im so excited. :oops:

Will be be getting an official Release Date with those interviews =D /crossfingers

And I was under the impression that this would further delay the release of battleblock theater.

Not that it matters that much, I don't have expectations for release anytime soon.

You know it's sitting there with my half life 3 precommand.

Dan.... frankly it seems like you've been polishing BattleBlock Theater for so long it seems like the time the game is released everything in the game will be colored chrome. :-P I know you're trying to polish it to make it better but once you get chrome you just can't play the game.

Okay maybe just maybe we get a new release on battle block site or something or insight on the game and whats been going on since the beginning of 2012. don't want to come across rude always looking for new info about game. All i can say is keep up the work team b. ;-):)

Frankly, I'd be happy to go without any more updates if it means the game will be released that much sooner.

Frankly, I'd be happy to go without any more updates if it means the game will be released that much sooner.

Yeah I'm agree with this guy here.

Im so excited. :oops:

That's the last smiley I'd expect from somebody who was excited. :where's that lol smiley at?:

Yeah I'm agree with this guy here.

I might be wrong, but I don't think the people updating the BBT website are the same people working on the game. If that's the case, a lack of updates shouldn't really change anything.

It won't be coming out this year, well their goes all of my hopes and dreams...

Where'd you hear that?

There is actually proof that it IS coming out this year. One of the workers at pax east said at an interview on youtube (not sure which one) that the game would come out before the world ends (December 21st-22nd 2012).

There is actually proof that it IS coming out this year. One of the workers at pax east said at an interview on youtube (not sure which one) that the game would come out before the world ends (December 21st-22nd 2012).

The mystical interviewee of the Behemoth said such in this youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksmpLSgGo8o