Sign in to follow this  
Dowitz

Is Battleblock Theater going to be on PC?

Probably not. None of the other Behemoth games were released for PC.

But, it is a possibility I'm sure. If a high enough demand presents itself, I'm sure they'll consider it.

But, it is a possibility I'm sure. If a high enough demand presents itself, I'm sure they'll consider it.

Alien Hominid?

They could launch it through steam...I mean a LOT of indie developers are.

Highly highly highly unlikely.

Maybe some day in the far, far distant future.

Alien Hominid?

They could launch it through steam...I mean a LOT of indie developers are.

It's not just a "launch it" thing. It'd have to be ported to PC, which is a lot more complicated than it sounds. Now, it wouldn't take as long as it would to make a full game, but it'd take a good amount of time for sure.

The Behemoth is popular and talented enough to have a game survive in any venue, and though they are "indie" they don't require as much word-of-mouth and advertisement to get a game out. Steam is a great place for indie developers, but selling the game isn't the issue here. The issue is time and resources. The Behemoth probably want to focus on finishing BBT then porting it to PS3 and if they find any time in between the PS3 BBT release and the start of their next major project they may decide to release a game or two for PC.

So, while a PC release of Castle Crashers or Alien Hominid would be amazing, it'll be a long time if anything like that is going to happen (unless they're working on it now secretly).

Dowitz-

Right now we're focusing on getting BBT out on XBLA. Any plans for PC/PSN, etc... will have to wait :)

:arrow: Christine

Oh! And we have some iOS stuff coming too.

I bet it's Quaff.

But, I have Castle Crushers in my PC.

But, I have Castle Crushers in my PC.

heey, thanks for the necrobump. kind of unnecessary. gonna lock this topic now.