2. 2. GO

• Historically significant spacecrafts
    • 80s arcade characters
    • Power Rangers
  3. 3. GO

• Kevin Durant
    • Fred Durst
    • Dogs with hats

Now that you've all foolishly posted your FE waifus, Sir Lenny is gonna steal 'em all

RdFUKbC.jpg

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quite honestly it looks like Lenny is just staring at you in disgust

Now that you've all foolishly posted your FE waifus, Sir Lenny is gonna steal 'em all

RdFUKbC.jpg

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quite honestly it looks like Lenny is just staring at you in disgust

Lenny is above weebs

He's actually looking with disgust at your guys' waifus, because after thinking about the boring and monotonous romances they would offer, he decided waifus are stupid and instead chose to strive for a greater destiny: to wait until he could marry Aversa to pass down Shadowgift for his future daughter Morgan. Good on you, Lenny! I think we could all learn a few lessons about parenthood from such a responsible and thoughtful father, such as abstaining from sex with fake video game characters so that your fake video game daughter can wield dark magic tomes.

• Upvote 2

He's actually looking with disgust at your guys' waifus, because after thinking about the boring and monotonous romances they would offer, he decided waifus are stupid and instead chose to strive for a greater destiny: to wait until he could marry Aversa to pass down Shadowgift for his future daughter Morgan. Good on you, Lenny! I think we could all learn a few lessons about parenthood from such a responsible and thoughtful father, such as abstaining from sex with fake video game characters so that your fake video game daughter can wield dark magic tomes.

8Fo4DI2.jpg

B8u-HseIUAEbc1Z.png

• Upvote 3

I have, what I think to be, an interesting idea for an avatar theme. We could draw ourselves in a program of our choosing (flash, photoshop, sai, even paint, etc.).

• Upvote 2

I have, what I think to be, an interesting idea for an avatar theme. We could draw ourselves in a program of our choosing (flash, photoshop, sai, even paint, etc.).

I'm a fish.

But my alter ego is Simon Cowell...

...Wait...

QdNNngl.jpg

perfect

• Upvote 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC_sXXEXTHU