2. 2. GO

• Historically significant spacecrafts
    • 80s arcade characters
    • Power Rangers
  3. 3. GO

• Kevin Durant
    • Fred Durst
    • Dogs with hats

What's the definition of "Random NPCs" ?

I think it's Non Playable Characters that are completely unexpected or I guess whatever you feel like. Random is pretty much up to individual interpretation.

That's why I ask, I want to know what's expected since the meaning of "random" is, well, random.

Random NPCs seems to me like it would be described as any non-playable background character who does not play a crucial role in the story and, in some cases, the gameplay.

For example, those shakey dudes at the entrance of Kakariko Village in Ocarina of Time, a Gray Knight from the barracks in Castle Crashers, or a dying tutorial dinosaur from StarFox Adventures.

Right now. It's Random NPCs. We'll keep going with it until we all die or whenever is most convenient.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295">

Had to go through three NPCs before I could find a picture I both liked and could upload.

Also the apparently obligatory youtube video to show the character's origin:

Can anyone guess what my avatar is?

IT'S BUBSY

INCORRECT! Hint: She's a character from the game Sonic Rush Adventure.

IT'S BUBSY

Bubsy?

IT'S BUBSY

Bubsy?

:roll:

IT'S BUBSY

Bubsy?

:roll:

I'll take that as a yes.

I seriously thought someone would beat me to this one.

I thought about doing him, but after not being able to find other Zelda NPCs I got sick of looking for them and decided I wanted to do I something from an entirely different genre/game.

Found one.

Does anyone know who it is? (without looking it up)

Kefka   :-D  lol 

Don't know if you cheated, but that is correct.  Kefka, the biggest jerk in almost any video game ever.

dude he's basically the best and the worst final fantasy character evah! to make it better he's from the time that final fantasy was final fantasy instead of lightning fantasy.

Found one.

Don't know if you cheated, but that is correct.  Kefka, the biggest jerk in almost any video game ever.

I definitely didn't cheat. I've played Final Fantasy VI before. :> And yes, he's a freaking psychopath. lol

Found one.

I definitely didn't cheat. I've played Final Fantasy VI before. :> And yes, he's a freaking psychopath. lol

Good :3

I literally don't know anyone close to me that has played any Final Fantasy game from before VII.  Kind of sad, really, since VI is, in my opinion, the best Final Fantasy game.  Even better than VII.

Kefka is the first guy that popped into my head when I thought of a random NPC, and I'm not entirely sure why.

Found one.

Good :3

I literally don't know anyone close to me that has played any Final Fantasy game from before VII.  Kind of sad, really, since VI is, in my opinion, the best Final Fantasy game.  Even better than VII.

Kefka is the first guy that popped into my head when I thought of a random NPC, and I'm not entirely sure why.

Awww. That sucks. D: I know very few people who've played some of the older ones. I do like VI, but I really really like IV for some reason. My favorite Final Fantasy is IX, though. It's one of my favorite games, actually.